• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Hope that the Spammers don't have a change of heart having won at Liverpool...

could work out actually, every time Liverpool have a bad result Brenton does the only thing he knows, goes and signs a forward, maybe Ade can go there instead, they'd probably pay all his wages and give us 20m, Brenton will think he can fix him and get him to mark at corners and everything

No need to worry about the Spammers and Ade. They will nevere take him. The only chance we have of offloading that parasite is dear old TIm...

Shame he doesn't want to leave London as there may have been a number of 'Arab' and Chinese clubs willing to take him on.

I can see West Ham agreeing terms with Ade and then pulling out at the last minute due to "not being able to agree terms with Spurs".... "payback" for Levy "pulling the plug" on the loan deal that was in place in January..

I can see West Ham agreeing terms with Ade and then pulling out at the last minute due to "not being able to agree terms with Spurs".... "payback" for Levy "pulling the plug" on the loan deal that was in place in January..

fudge them if they did. It's not as if it is preventing him from going elsewhere. At least we know he will be gone by June 2016.

Jinxed on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Adebayor now on hold

Jinxed on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:30 pm

Stalemate over his wages apparently, Levvy won't pay half and we won't pay the full, will probably run all the way up to the deadline this one

Jinxed on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Lennon due to land tomorrow

kursaal on SC said:

I know jinxed. It was us paying 60 and west ham 40 on Thursday evening so there has been a bit of movement in our favour! I said at the time Lennon there too.

Back