• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

I take it that we all think Ade's personal demands are dragging this on? can we be sure its not us waiting to get deals done before issuing the green light for Bobby & Ade to move on.

either that or this deal is dead as a dodo.

At least one things for sure....no more ade this time next year.

I take it that we all think Ade's personal demands are dragging this on? can we be sure its not us waiting to get deals done before issuing the green light for Bobby & Ade to move on.

100% its him and his agents

Yeah, he sat on his City contract until they agreed to pay a chunk of it to top up his meagre £100K+ per week that we're paying him.

To be fair he was on 170 - 200K a week up there, it's not unreasonable to ask for compensation if the club were looking to shift him to somewhere that would only pay half that. Of course you could argue they are only paying half that because his performances haven't justified his current level of remuneration but that's a different argument.

I don't see how that can be the case if he is joining them on loan because his terms would be the same as they are with us. There must have been negotiations between us on whether they would pay his full wages or whether we would cover part of them. We would have negotiated over a fee for the loan but his terms would remain unchanged.

I don't see how that can be the case if he is joining them on loan because his terms would be the same as they are with us. There must have been negotiations between us on whether they would pay his full wages or whether we would cover part of them. We would have negotiated over a fee for the loan but his terms would remain unchanged.

Tottenham may be forced into keeping Emmanuel Adebayor after all. According to the Mail, the Togolese is now stalling over a loan to Aston Villa -- despite enjoying a good relationship with manager Tim Sherwood -- because he's reluctant to leave London.

It's him, alright. Just go ffs!

Tottenham may be forced into keeping Emmanuel Adebayor after all. According to the Mail, the Togolese is now stalling over a loan to Aston Villa -- despite enjoying a good relationship with manager Tim Sherwood -- because he's reluctant to leave London.

It's him, alright. Just go ffs!

I could believe that. It was the point about him agreeing terms that I was questioning. If this falls through, for this reason, I am blaming @scaramanga for saying that Brum is a brickhole.

Was expecting this to happen...

Emmanuel Adebayor's future uncertain after proposed Aston Villa loan hits the rocks

PUBLISHED: 17:23 GMT, 5 August 2015 | UPDATED: 18:20 GMT, 5 August 2015

Tottenham may be forced into keeping Emmanuel Adebayor, with the striker stalling on his proposed loan switch to Aston Villa.

Sportsmail understands the Togolese forward is having second thoughts over a move to Villa Park, despite the fact he has already passed a medical.

Adebayor is concerned Villa could be in for another relegation fight next season having lost three key players - Fabian Delph, Ron Vlaar and Christian Benteke.

25486DE400000578-3186231-image-a-1_1438794972329.jpg

+4
Emmanuel Adebayor is stalling on a move to Aston Villa on a season-long loan deal

24CA654F00000578-3186231-image-a-2_1438794975374.jpg

The Togolese striker is reluctant to leave his London base and could end up staying at Tottenham

And despite his strong relationship with manager Tim Sherwood, his fears have forced the forward into a rethink.

Owing to his close bond with Sherwood, who brought the best out of Adebayor during his spell as Spurs manager, the former Arsenal striker held face-to-face talks with the Villa boss on Monday to express his concerns.

Villa, though, are still hopeful of persuading Adebayor to sign a season-long loan deal.

Sources close to the deal have told Sportsmail that Villa have even offered Adebayor, who is reluctant to leave his London base, the opportunity to commute from the capital on some days in an attempt to seal the deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3186231/Emmanuel-Adebayor-s-future-uncertain-proposed-Aston-Villa-loan-hits-rocks.html

My hatred for this guy is swaying towards that of scumbell in how much damage he is doing to the club financially.

I do not blame him at all. We were dumb enough to offer that contract so more fool us. We saw how he treated the Goons, we saw how he behaved at Emirates Marketing Project this should not have come us a surprise to us

I used to think the same way. However to tell me he is having second thoughts of being first choice striker in the Premiership with one of the most historically successful clubs, with the possibility of walking away at the end of the season, completely takes the mickey! Especially when his only other option is spending a year languishing with the kids,

I used to think the same way. However to tell me he is having second thoughts of being first choice striker in the Premiership with one of the most historically successful clubs, with the possibility of walking away at the end of the season, completely takes the mickey! Especially when his only other option is spending a year languishing with the kids,

That is what Dire Straits calls "Money for Nothing"

I do not blame him at all. We were dumb enough to offer that contract so more fool us. We saw how he treated the Goons, we saw how he behaved at Emirates Marketing Project this should not have come us a surprise to us

True but I can't hate THFC can I? I hate this parasite for how he's behaved as should every fan of THFC.

You know what, pay him off and get Berahino in for £20m, that be like spending £25m on a new striker and we'd get the best of both worlds, no Ade and a decent replacement.

You know what, pay him off and get Berahino in for £20m, that be like spending £25m on a new striker and we'd get the best of both worlds, no Ade and a decent replacement.

If you cannot loan or sell him to another club, why not just hold onto him but tell him that he is banned from the training ground?

Its his culture.. London town. PMSL.

Seriously, this is about two things.. money and waiting for a better offer elsewhere.

Back