• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

From Villa Talk

JoeParker91

Think this will be announced tomorrow or the next day. They have started printing his name on the back of shirts at the Villa shop with the number 10.

Wezbid
How do you know this?
At the request of fans or just printing them ready?

JoeParker91
Getting them ready, started doing it today. A friend works there.

From Villa Talk

JoeParker91

Think this will be announced tomorrow or the next day. They have started printing his name on the back of shirts at the Villa shop with the number 10.

Wezbid
How do you know this?

JoeParker91

what??? announce it now ffs!!!!

This is getting fudging stupid now, i do hope this 48 hour malarkey is not setting a trend for future transfer windows.

From Villa Talk

JoeParker91

Wezbid
How do you know this?

JoeParker91
Those shirts will be in the bargain bin by Christmas.

there was a late approach from Palace according to this report. Might be the reason for the delay until now. However it seems he has chosen Villa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Emmanuel Adebayor held heart-to-heart talks with Tim Sherwood on Monday as his proposed loan move to Aston Villa drags on.

The Tottenham striker has passed a medical ahead of a season-long switch to Villa Park - but is yet to confirm his move.

The delay has sparked speculation that the transfer has hit a stumbling block.

But Sherwood and Adebayor held talks in Birmingham on Monday in an attempt to finally get the move over the line.

Villa remains confident of completing a move for the Togolese striker before their Premier League opener at Bournemouth on Saturday.

Adebayor has rejected a late approach from Crystal Palace to rejoin his former Tottenham manager at Villa Park.

Maybe they are waiting for sky to turn up, doing there 92 live, saves them arranging a press conference. Fingers cross

More like they're checking above the shoulders, as even they can't believe how much neck he's got.

If it doesn't go through, his name will be mud at Villa and others will be wary of trusting him

Yeah, because that is something he is really concerned about

One of the tabs open on my browser is the Villa OS news page. Each time I refresh it I'm hoping to see good news.

I don't "hate" Adebayor like some seem to. I never had a major issue with the Arsenal connection, and he's been very good for us for periods of time. I also feel quite bad for the guy on a personal level as he seems to have some problems off the field that (IMO) others around him are taking advantage of.

But the reality is; as of right now he is unlikely to ever feature for us again. He was - along with Kaboul and Capoue - allegedly quite disruptive behind the scenes and has become nothing more than a (not insignificant) drain on our resources. I wish him well (except when he's playing against us obviously) and I hope he finds some sort of peace / health. But I will also be very happy when he's officially out the door. No contradiction there.

So if Ade is on 100k a week and Villa are paying all his wages, what are the chances of us bringing in a big name on wages close to 100k?

I know this is Levy we are talking about but a nice world class player would be nice rather Than 3 youngsters on 20k a week.

So if Ade is on 100k a week and Villa are paying all his wages, what are the chances of us bringing in a big name on wages close to 100k?

I know this is Levy we are talking about but a nice world class player would be nice rather Than 3 youngsters on 20k a week.

Why would a world class player choose to come to Spurs, a club that has only made the CL league on one occasion?

Will you please join me in linking virtual hands and pray for good juju...
il_570xN.100846381.jpg

Back