• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Is this deal going to get done?

I dont know! what I do know is that your post will no doubt trigger more 48hr remarks.

This has to be the longest running saga in the history of longest running saga's!

If Adebayor doesn't leave then we are in a very sticky situation, stickier than when 'sticky' the stick insect got stuck on a very sticky bun.

in essence we shall be well and truly fecked.

I dont know! what I do know is that your post will no doubt trigger more 48hr remarks.

This has to be the longest running saga in the history of longest running saga's!

If Adebayor doesn't leave then we are in a very sticky situation, stickier than when 'sticky' the stick insect got stuck on a very sticky bun.

in essence we shall be well and truly fecked.

It's going as fast as an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping.

Makes you wonder if BOTH Tim and Ade might be happy to string this along as slowly as possible to cause as much grief as possible...both with axes to grind and all that...

<<<Ducks for cover>>>

I think my lack of excitement with the club might change when this pollution finally leaves.
He is like a mood hoover hanging over the place!

Woke up.....switched on SSN......no yellow ticker!

Another £14k were paying him today based on £100k a week haha what a joke boys eh?

Didn't his permanent transfer to us take alot longer than it should have done?
Yeah, he sat on his City contract until they agreed to pay a chunk of it to top up his meagre £100K+ per week that we're paying him.

Last edited:
Pay out his contract when Villa look like they will pay full wages for a loan that will see him out of contract at the end of it?

They've been willing to for about a week haven't they? I'll believe it when I see it. Perhaps give it till the end of the window then if he's still here then just buy out his contract.

Levy should say fcuk this your not going if you don't get it done by Friday.. and you will not get a squad number.. I'm past caring.. I don't mind taking the hit for clams like you.

Chances of him saying that though 0.1%

Back