• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

:rolleyes: No he is a tosser, English people can be tossers too.. Are you English?

Would that make a difference? I dont like Ade, however i dont dislike him any more that a number of players we have had. However in terms of impact he has been actually been a player that scored 1 in 2 and at least once rescued our season.

Is it mob mentality, does it have its roots in racism, does it have its roots in his gooner connections im not sure.

I could understand indifference with a degree of too much hassle for his contribution. But there seems to be an utter loathing of him, when some of the other players now and previously get a far far easier ride for performing far less. Ive seen him come on chase balls back to the keeper, then get a load of abuse for being offside when the defender wins the header for the keepers clearance.

I am not saying he should be carried on peoples shoulders our of the ground, but some of the stuff is waaaay over the top.

Say what you want about this forum, no one can question its ability to recognise when a joke is being overdone :)

this window will be remembered for it....its a laugh

i cant wait for the 48hrs before the window slams shut. ;)

So bored of this whole saga now. Anyone know definitively how long he has left on his contract with Spurs so I can throw a party the day after?

Back