• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

So you think that Ade is ignoring poch's orders then? Do you think that poch is that weak that he won't replace Ade if he is being ignored?

Is poch scared of other plates as well?

No. I just think Poch knows Ade isn't good enough to play the role which is why his system with us seems totally different to his at Southampton.

Maybe it hinders us, maybe it doesn't. Just can't wait until next season when he's more than likely gone. Hopefully we replace him with a striker.

Well it's just as much of a stretch to suggest he's instructing Ade to stay out wide for the majority of the games and not get himself into goalscoring positions.

The reality probably lies somewhere in the middle, Ade probably doesn't fully understand the system yet and Poch is probably understanding of that knowing that in order to eventually understand it he needs games.

If Poch had a serious issue with him, he'd be dropped for an in form Harry Kane or for our other 26million pound bench warmer, I've no doubt about that.

Must mean the one where lamela set him up 8 yards out unmarked and he mis controlled it, went under his foot or something, was a certain goal if he was able to control it.

I went to a relatives house to watch this match live on Sky. I cursed a few times, but I honestly don't remember this passage of play;

Can anyone post a gif or video of this please?

38 min CHANCE! The best opening of the match so far falls the way of Tottenham as Lamela pokes a lovely little pass through to Adebayor. The striker just couldn't reach it, however, and the clear chance went begging. Spurs eventual work it back in for a corner, but it could have been so much more!

45+3 min SAVE! Snap shot for Adebayor as the ball falls to him on the edge of the box. He hits a low volley on the turn towards the bottom corner, but Szczesny is alert enough to get down and push it behind for a corner.

Seems that was the only two times he was involved in front of goal.

He's ****. Maybe he's not lazy, and the smiling is simply wind.
Either way..

Nonsense - look at his return of goals and assists. It's one of the best we've had in the prem era. 5m and for some reason this 100k a week seems to get highlighted regularly - watch bony and lukaku every week and then tell me who's a better player.... Both lack a first touch and basic intelligence and people want us to spend 20-25m on them. They would also both command 70k wages so let's get things into perspective.

1. I don't love Ade and I would be happy to replace him with the right players.

2. Soldado is not the answer and should be firmly 3rd choice for us. Horrible player.

3. I wish people would accept that their hatred for him lies in the fact it's him rather than his contribution for us.

4. He's been poor this year but we've just started and he is easily the best we have.

5. Realistically with our current quality and financial resources - we can't get better. If Ade didn't have flaws he wouldn't be at spurs - end of.

LCLC

Point 3, I loved him when we first signed him and for that first season, I'll love him again when he starts dominating games like he used to, how does that fit with me having an agenda?

Every weak he plays against CB's who are technically inferior, shorter, weaker and slower, yet he gets dominated, that's what I hate.

Nonsense - look at his return of goals and assists. It's one of the best we've had in the prem era. 5m and for some reason this 100k a week seems to get highlighted regularly - watch bony and lukaku every week and then tell me who's a better player.... Both lack a first touch and basic intelligence and people want us to spend 20-25m on them. They would also both command 70k wages so let's get things into perspective.

1. I don't love Ade and I would be happy to replace him with the right players.

2. Soldado is not the answer and should be firmly 3rd choice for us. Horrible player.

3. I wish people would accept that their hatred for him lies in the fact it's him rather than his contribution for us.

4. He's been poor this year but we've just started and he is easily the best we have.

5. Realistically with our current quality and financial resources - we can't get better. If Ade didn't have flaws he wouldn't be at spurs - end of.

We probably could have got Welbeck if we had tried hard enough before Arsenal got interested, and yet some people think we didn't need him.

Agree on wellbeck - but not being flavour of the month or an exotic import they aren't interested.... Just like the links to Milner.

Wellbeck, Ade and Kane would have been a great front 3 and two of them could have filled in just behind as well.

2nd half of last year he was excellent and people like to say 'he had 3 good games then faded' - forgetting how he carried us in various games like Everton just to name one. When he's good he gets little or no credit and as soon as there is a dip in form the vultures are out.

I feel like I am ade's biggest fan, but I just see that he gets such a rough time I need to back his corner!

I don't think Welbeck will fade away, he's a proven Prem player, and how I wish he was playing today. How anyone could could say/think he couldn't improve on at least one of the front four starting today is beyond me. Well it's not beyond me actually, having long experience of Spurs' fans views.

Hope the Ade out boys enjoy the next 90 minutes of RS waving a vague outstretched leg at anything heading his way.

Last edited:
Totally disagree. One of the main moans with Ade is he gets involved too much in the build-up play and not enough in the penalty area. I could understand Kane starting but RS has done nothing to warrant a start. Totally unsuited to Pl football. Postiga-esque

Totally disagree. One of the main moans with Ade is he gets involved too much in the build-up play and not enough in the penalty area. I could understand Kane starting but RS has done nothing to warrant a start. Totally unsuited to Pl football. Postiga-esque

Lol, he's already done more in 30 secs than Ade did in the last 90 mins

Back