• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Official - Adebayor

Great performance from Ade today, held up the ball well, played 50 passes (only Dembele attempted more with 53) and scored a beauty of a goal. Fingers crossed that the change of management might see the beast of a forward we saw in 11/12 return...

Twitter / OptaJoe: 3 - Emmanuel Adebayor has now scored in three of his last four starts for Tottenham. Prodigal.

Or 6 goals in his last 11 starts going back to the Inter Milan game, which ain't too shabby considering how badly our other strikers have been struggling with the lack of service lately.

812055.gif

I don't quite get what you're saying.

My entire dislike of him is that he only really performs when his job is on the line. New manager comes in, he performs. Not a surprise to me at all.

what i am saying is that its a complete false hood to be certain that we wouldnt get something from him under AVB. AVB didnt play him and there is a strong possibility that he could have played him but didnt because he didnt like him or want to. This ade could have been playing for AVB, the one that you say is playing for contract

but you're saying that he didnt want to play from the get go, faking injury, intentionally going awol etc

i would much rather like the idea that contract ade was there to play than the above those assumptions.

Last edited:

what i am saying is that its a complete false hood to be certain that we wouldnt get something from him under AVB. AVB didnt play him and there is a strong possibility that he could have played him but didnt because he didnt like him or want to. This ade could have been playing for AVB, the one that you say is playing for contract

but you're saying that he didnt want to play from the get go, faking injury, intentionally going awol etc

i would much rather like the idea that contract ade was there to play than the above those assumptions.

Ade got a lot of chances last year. Contract season Ade didn't turn up then.

Still don't trust him, as Scara said the performance was expected last night and for that AVB should be thanked. Its no shocker that people in football have the morals of a arrogant selfish twunts, and seems its ok because they are footballers. He would have to put together 10 performances in a row similar to last night before I ever set foot back in white hart lane again whilst he is in the squad.

I'm not holding my breath. Lucky for me I can get my money back on stub hub.

Strange that we didn't see either an unfit or injured Ade last night.

What would AVB have put that down to?

We could play a Emirates Marketing Project style 442.

Lloris
Walker Kab/Vlad Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lamela ------ Eriksen
Ade Soldado​

Lloris
Sandro Dembele
Lamela ------ Eriksen
Ade Soldado​

This is it. This is the team. Persist until the end of the season with this

We should do Ade's contract on an annual basis with big incentives for goals, and every 10 as well. That'll get his juices flowing ...

I really want to see him pumped up when we play the scum and Emirates Marketing Project. He has great physical presence, and those long legs of his means he can strike a fierce pace when so inclined.

That is a very good team. With strong subs coming off the bench. One question, don't Vlad and Verts both play left CB?

Lloris
Sandro Dembele
Lamela ------ Eriksen
Ade Soldado​

Put Lennon on the right wing (in the Navas/Nasri role) and Lamela up front in the Aguero role instead of one of the strikers, and that is what I've wanted to see for ages.

That is a very good team. With strong subs coming off the bench. One question, don't Vlad and Verts both play left CB?

Most right footed centre backs that play on the left do so because they're better there than most right footed centre backs, not because they prefer that side I think.

Moving a right footed centre back from the left to the right shouldn't really be a big problem, nowhere near as much as moving someone like Dawson to the left for example.

Most right footed centre backs that play on the left do so because they're better there than most right footed centre backs, not because they prefer that side I think.

Moving a right footed centre back from the left to the right shouldn't really be a big problem, nowhere near as much as moving someone like Dawson to the left for example.

Furry muff

Lloris
Sandro Dembele
Lamela ------ Eriksen
Ade Soldado​

Em, I don't really see how everyone thinks this is such a good team. We'd have even less width than when AVB was in charge and it strips the team completely of pace. Dembele moves the ball way too slowly in Centre mid as well.

Id go with

Lloris
Walker Kab/Daws Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Eriksen
Lennon ------ Lamella
Ade Soldado

Eriksen pulling the strings, Lamella drifting into the whole and Lennon hugging the touchline to keep our width.

Back