• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

We have looked so much better with Soldado starting, now that is what you call movement, not the crap that Ade did. Looks like we have our Kaboul back unfortunately! I would get Lamela off, as he has been poor.

I'd swap Stambo for Capoue, tenacious and seems faster too. I wouldn't waste a sub on Lamela at this point, he still has a trick up his sleeve and we need his energy.

Been disappointed with Capoue. Poor passing and getting caught too far forward fairly often.

I'm yet to be impressed by him. Playing 2,496 passes against a shiite QPR is one thing; competing against proper sides is something else.

Luckily Mason looks good. We're just poorly equipped in centre mid. Its obvious and also crucial and often decisive.

And whats with all the bloody betting adverts its bloody disgusting.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Spoke sense but others would still think he is slating us etc

I dont think Lampard dived but doesnt mean it was a penalty. Two players going for the ball. Lamela didnt make a challenge.

Yep, not all contact means it's a foul.

Interesting to see how that comment from Sherwood is spun by those who don't like him.

Kaboul needs to fix up. What an idiotic decision to dive in on Silva of all people.

Rose been poor today but constantly up against navas and Sagna

Stambouli can play right back right?
I think we'd be better off with
Stambouli Dier Vertonghen Rose
out there in there today.

Naughton isnt on the bench for some reason.

Back