• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

What did Sherwood say? (I'm watching a yank stream).

Said John Moss was 4th official against us when we played them in January and he called a penalty and a red card, Sherwood said "how can you see that from there" and he likes to give a lot of decisons even when he can't see it.

Glad Chadli made it, that attacking midfield trio has to keep getting exposure and game-time together. Also glad Soldado was given a shot at last.

Pros from an entertaining half:

1)Speed of our closing down when City have the ball around the center-circle,
2) our attempts, when recovering the ball facing towards our own goal, to play a one-two forward pass, i.e to pass to a deeper player and then make a run forward anticipating the return ball, and
3) Eriksen's pressing, intelligence when in possession and technique,
4) Lloris' good goalkeeping, and
5) Mason's composure and quick forward passing.

Cons:

1) The Mason/Capoue duo still don't seem to be on everyone else's wavelength, stepping up and dropping off at slightly awkward times, with Mason getting in Eriksen's way a couple of times and Capoue getting caught too far forward more than once,
2) center of defense is still shaky, though that's understandable given Fazio's introduction, and
3) we're committing to the challenge too quickly in the final third: it's desirable in the center-circle, but it's a different story entirely in and around the box.

Overall, a good half, and looking forward to more of the second.

Overall, encouraging having been stuffed by the ref.

Mason has to score his early chance and Eriksen has to shoot when it opened up when passed to Lamela. Soldado and Chadli lively.

City's greater experience the difference for me. They have some outstanding players, but it was the way they worked the ref, and got the momentum when it counted that is the difference.

Are Capoue and Mason going to actually pick up Silva and Lamela and Chadli track?

I would replace Mason with Dembele, as much for the yellow as anything. He has been good going forward.

none of our attackers are bothering to get back and help the defence when City break....wtf!!

Lucky Zabaleta isn't playing today as Rose is choosing to jog back as usual when out of position and Chadli is not helping him at all.

Back