• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

Am I the only one not surprised by Soldados performance then? I've always thought he's showed good intelligence and ability to link up, just his goal scoring that's let him down to date...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Nope, he's just been woefully short of assistance up front most of the times he played last season.

Am I the only one not surprised by Soldados performance then? I've always thought he's showed good intelligence and ability to link up, just his goal scoring that's let him down to date...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Not even slightly surprised.

Some of our fans prefer our strikers to stand on the touchline with their thumb up their **** though.

I'm getting ****ed off with getting shafted week in week out by dodgy officials

Lampard interfering for the 1st goal, the **** diving for the 2nd, some yellow card tackles for them not given

Its hard enough 11 v 11 yet alone 12 v 11

Some great interplay from our players though, Soldado, Mason, Eriksen

I think we will score again but so will they as were struggling to cope at the back

I have never, ever seen John Moss have a good game as a ref. He is beyond terrible.

We've been decent this half. Played our way into trouble on a few occasions as we always tend to do against the top sides but if any sort of luck goes our way we can get something from this match.

Capoue has been awful today. Two good options on the bench.

Soldado and mason have been so good.
Our passing in general has let us down but we've looked threatening

Really happy with Soldado

we're constantly short on numbers at the back.

that half confirmed what we know: dodgy at the back, lacking in midfield, decent in the final third.

it does make you chuckle that so many wanted Eriksen dropped. He's by far the best we have at the moment.

I'd leave Lamela on: fire him up. Its almost working for him today, almost. It could click. The front three look fluid and promising. Putting a brain dead Townsend or non-descript Lennon on won't enhance anything.

Putting Lennon on won't help as he is not in the squad.

Encouraging performance. Mason holding his own. Doesn't look out of place. Soldado done his job okay. If city are clever they will target Dier and Lamela down our right.

We need midfield leaders. When the game goes away from us. Make a foul, regain the teams shape and composure. Bitch to the ref etc. Kompany did that for them with a expertly timed foul to stop us when we were gaining momentum.

We could also drop deep when the game goes away from us to help regain control and composure.

Chadli, Soldado and Eriksen have all been great, slick link-up and all individually look threatening. Need more from Lamela.

Defence has looked amateurish, bring Verts on sharpish.

I woudlnt take Lamela off yet. He's almost there. He offers something different too.

Chadli isnt right today. He's not playing like he has so far this season. The injury is obviously affecting him.
Kane for Chadli is the obvious swap.

Vertonghen simple has to come on at the back.
Kaboul just looks like hes has more mistakes in him today.

Soldado and Eriksen are having their best games for an age.

The back 4 are struggling because we're pushing numbers up and getting countered when we lose the ball. It's the right tactic but perhaps not the right personnel

Lamela's is trying too hard. He gave the ball away cheaply for the first (again) but the pen was very harsh.

When he's got the ball he always seem to take one too many touches or trys to get past one to many players. As frustrating as it is at the moment gotta keep with him, I think in the new year we will see a more experienced Lamela in the prem league turning it up

Anyone else think we should have had a pen for Kompanys pull on Eriksen? No appeal, Eriksen stayed on his feet unlike Fat Frank. Oh and we aren't the home side. But other than that, he was impeded so penalty surely?

we're constantly short on numbers at the back.

that half confirmed what we know: dodgy at the back, lacking in midfield, decent in the final third.

it does make you chuckle that so many wanted Eriksen dropped. He's by far the best we have at the moment.

I'd leave Lamela on: fire him up. Its almost working for him today, almost. It could click. The front three look fluid and promising. Putting a brain dead Townsend or non-descript Lennon on won't enhance anything.

Eriksen giving a fucck you Morten Olsen and Wiziwig perfornace :eek:k:

Soldado. Intelligent striker. He has been so good.

The Poch effect is showing. Fast transitions forward. Mason is so key to it.

Defense. Against this lot every defense in Europe would struggle. Don't forget that.

Next goal is crucial suffice to say. They are there for the taking but so are we really. Gonna be a good second half but traumatic either way

Soldado has been our best passer in the first half, some lovely touches. If he can get an equaliser, that would be beautiful.

Back