• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

I change my mind. Lamela off Stambouli on. Go 3 in midfield and give Mason freedom to stay up.

Was that a 2 footed Milner challenge? Good game. Shame we and the ref let the game get away from us. Lamela still now awake defensively.

Harsh. Its not quite running for him, but he'S taking up good positions and its almost coming off.

Er, how is that not a free kick on Capoue?

Hopefuly I can reverse jinx him, but it just seems like a bad day at the office for him. Take him off, he can come back another day.

You can take the diving cheating cnut out of Cheat$ki, but you cant take Cheat$ki out of the diving, cheating Cnut. As for the ref, he must have bet plenty on a City win.

Am I the only one not surprised by Soldados performance then? I've always thought he's showed good intelligence and ability to link up, just his goal scoring that's let him down to date...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

for that last city attack no-one could be arsed to get back and help the defenders....fcuking disgrace

Ok good going forward ****e defensively and our full backs are getting torn a new one.

Kane for Lamela and perhaps Vert for Kab or Fazio although not a big fan of changing defenders

Only 2-1 at HT is almost a moral victory if you catch my drift. Still in this match until the ref comes out with another classic

This game seems like a training match. It seems really weird and the atmosphere is strange aswell.

we're constantly short on numbers at the back.

that half confirmed what we know: dodgy at the back, lacking in midfield, decent in the final third.

it does make you chuckle that so many wanted Eriksen dropped. He's by far the best we have at the moment.

I'd leave Lamela on: fire him up. Its almost working for him today, almost. It could click. The front three look fluid and promising. Putting a brain dead Townsend or non-descript Lennon on won't enhance anything.

Back