• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

Not had a thread started for me on Bluemoon for a view from the other lot. Sorry chaps and chappettes.

Wow

Soldado over Ade I'm happy about. Soldado's movement is the best ammo we have against strong defences.

Fazio over Verts is a strange one. I'm not sure I'm happy with 2 powerful CBs up against Aguero and Silva, rather than a more cultured one.

KD kind of made this point as well about having a big CB like Fazio in there in place of Verts. I'm thinking a guy like Fazio might be a great choice seeing as he's surely used to going against exactly that type of forward (though not as good, save Messi) during his time in la liga. Here's hoping he surprises us all

I have no idea what to expect here. Shows good faith in the squad by resting those who have only just got back from internationals. Hopefully the front four really click well today and we can score a couple (we're gonna need to imo, can't see us keeping them out!)

Im not too keen on the defense. Just a tad lack of pace perhaps but I guess we will be defending quite deep anyways and hit on the counter. Id have played Ade though with that tactic as he has a touch more pace than Soldado (thats not to say I want Ade as he has been awful this season)

Ilr evise my prediction to 5-5

Very interesting to see Fazio start. He is great in the air but against Navas Silva Aguero... I have a nagging feeling he will give away a penalty

Last edited:
I've been waiting 15 months to see Soldado, Lamela and Eriksen in tandem.

That quartet (foursome ;-)) really excites me.

Looked good in preseason ... Great idea to give it's first outing in the League, away to the champions . Spurs Shock and Awe!

I dont think Mason should have played personally. Think Dembele was essential here - he can carry the ball.

I dont think Mason should have played personally. Think Dembele was essential here - he can carry the ball.

Dembele is a good footballer. He is also strong and good in the tackle and shielding the ball. As you say he can carry it as well.

We are short on midfield players with quality; for me Dembele should be more or less an automatic selection.

Vertonghen is our only centre half thats played well this season and he's on the bench?
He cant be injured or else he wouldnt be the only defender on the bench.

My GHod what a bunch of **** licking **** sucking ****ers on bt sport.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Aguero is gonna slip away from kaboul and fazio at will. At least there's two of them back there but if they bring on another striker with him we are in huge trouble.

im watching a river and its coverage from TSN ?? the annoying woman keeps calling us Tottenham Spurs, should be in the ****ing kitchen

Back