• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

Also danny rose today in a game where he has to defend against a fast winger. I think he'll be in all sorts of trouble. Potential Red Card.

couple thoughts from that tunnel shot.

1. What is on Joe Hart's head??

2. Dier looked like a child next to all those guys

3. Lamela…. surprisingly tall

I dont think Mason should have played personally. Think Dembele was essential here - he can carry the ball.

Dembele is a good footballer. He is also strong and good in the tackle and shielding the ball. As you say he can carry it as well.

We are short on midfield players with quality; for me Dembele should be more or less an automatic selection.

Mason's quick assertive passing has been the hub of everything that has been good over the past couple of weeks.

Dembele's suffocation of the ball has the root of most things 'turgid' about us over the past 2 years.

Back