• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Jesus. Fair enough comparing their injury records but in a million years you couldn’t compare Romero to that spineless waste of money.
Look, I'm the first to acknowledge how brilliant he was in the run in last season. Certainly no way am I suggesting he's spineless, he's clearly quite the opposite. But for me there seems to be a not-too-subtle change in his attitude this season. Yes, he still goes in hard, but he's also been strangely sloppy and lackadaisical at times, like his mind is elsewhere.

Obviously hope I've got him all wrong, maybe his recent injuries have affected him. But I will be watching him closely when he returns from the WC.

Look, I'm the first to acknowledge how brilliant he was in the run in last season. Certainly no way am I suggesting he's spineless, he's clearly quite the opposite. But for me there seems to be a not-too-subtle change in his attitude this season. Yes, he still goes in hard, but he's also been strangely sloppy and lackadaisical at times, like his mind is elsewhere.

Obviously hope I've got him all wrong, maybe his recent injuries have affected him. But I will be watching him closely when he returns from the WC.

Was talking about Paulinho being spineless. Romero is hard as nails.

Seems like kulu is becoming the great white hope for spurs.

No pressure

He is, and in a way it's unfair on a player still rather young. He's delivering under pressure again and again though. Came on against Liverpool and was immediately one of the best players on the pitch, just back from a significant time out injured.

I think we should be mindful that if he doesn't quite live up to the high expectations he's set that too is fine. We should be accepting if a drop in form comes around. But so far the lad just continues to give us every reasons to see him as a superstar in the making.

He is, and in a way it's unfair on a player still rather young. He's delivering under pressure again and again though. Came on against Liverpool and was immediately one of the best players on the pitch, just back from a significant time out injured.

I think we should be mindful that if he doesn't quite live up to the high expectations he's set that too is fine. We should be accepting if a drop in form comes around. But so far the lad just continues to give us every reasons to see him as a superstar in the making.
Don't worry. Our fan base is very forgiving and understanding of context. If Kulu drops in terms of performance there is no way that anyone writes him off, slags him off, bins him off. Spurs supporters are known for being so empathetic and patient.

Beautiful, beautiful footballer. Hands down the best on the entire team right now - my GHod, we have missed him more than words can describe.

How the rest can look at him weaving past players and fashioning chances every time he gets the ball and *not* feel a little inadequate is beyond me.

He makes us, and this entire Conte experiment is now dependent on two men - him, and Bentancur.

We look a very different attacking threat with him in the team. I thought he was too slow when we bought him, but his speed comes from his brain not his legs.
Classy player.

Back