• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

We need to improve the quality of our first eleven, same situation this time last year. Injury and form issues not withstanding,

we leak goals like a mid-bottom table team.

It took the arrivals of Kulu and Bentancur to change things around last season. Not sure if we can expect the same impact this time.

I just don't understand how they can keep buying and buying?.. It's like he heard someone mention squad size limits, FFP etc. and he just completely ignores them and checks the BBC gossip rumours after each loss to finds someone to buy!

When are they going to bump into FFP?
Apparently it’s owner investment so they won’t
They haven’t sold anyone for big money for some time and the new contracts are all long amortisation’s
Bonkers eh

what I find scary is Boehly wanted us
He wasn’t taken serious as he isn’t that rich. At the time we would have been loss than our current value but probably not much

judging by the money he is throwing Chelsea’s way he either has a master plan that’s not obvious or he is bonkers

Last edited:
They haven’t sold anyone for big money for some time and the new contracts are all long amortisation’s
Bonkers eh

He wasn’t taken serious as he isn’t that rich. At the time we would have been loss than our current value but probably not much

judging by the Kirby he is throwing Chelsea’s way he either has a master plan that’s not obvious or he is bonkers

As of this month the new rules are in place. This year it's 90% of revenue can be spent on wages (first team), agents fees and amortisation. 80% next year and 70% the year after.

As of this month the new rules are in place. This year it's 90% of revenue can be spent on wages (first team), agents fees and amortisation. 80% next year and 70% the year after.
Yeah I get that
But they have a history of fees they owe which will be in this years numbers already ….
Poolusic and Lukaku were big money. Mendy, ziyech, haivertz

I wonder if we might use the Chelsea chaos to sneak in quietly for Thuram's son? That would be a pretty smart signing. Thuram and Conte are old mates from playing days at Juve too.

Bonkers eh

judging by the money he is throwing Chelsea’s way he either has a master plan that’s not obvious or he is bonkers
I thought owner investment allowed an additional increase in allowable losses of 30m above the limit that UEFA set in the new rules (I assume you are talking about UEFA and not PL?). They're way above that...and of course, still have to pass the old rules.

I thought owner investment allowed an additional increase in allowable losses of 30m above the limit that UEFA set in the new rules (I assume you are talking about UEFA and not PL?). They're way above that...and of course, still have to pass the old rules.
I’m fudged if I know
When I flagged it earlier in the week finney was all over it saying it was allowed and he is a finance guy so I didn’t argue

the owners borrowed a load to invest in the club. I don’t know what security is against a the loan but apparently it count be against the club

it all doesn’t add up but the football rarely does

Back