• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

On the subject of HG players - most of our strongly linked targets appear to be non-hg so looking at the squad for next season, including them and removing the most likely to leave :

Lloris Raya

Romero Dier
Ndicka ???
Hincape Davies

Porro Spence
Perisic Udogie

Bentancur Bissouma
PEH Skipp Sarr

Kulusevski Gil
Son Richarlson
Kane Trossard

22 players, 5 HG (if Davies now qualifies?)

Doesn't quite add up but then we 3 spaces to get us to 25 + the CB cover to bring us up to 9 - which is enough?

On the subject of HG players - most of our strongly linked targets appear to be non-hg so looking at the squad for next season, including them and removing the most likely to leave :

Lloris Raya

Romero Dier
Ndicka ???
Hincape Davies

Porro Spence
Perisic Udogie

Bentancur Bissouma
PEH Skipp Sarr

Kulusevski Gil
Son Richarlson
Kane Trossard

Doesn't quite add up but then we 3 spaces to get us to 25 + the CB cover to bring us up to 9 - which is enough?
Davies does now and Reya is HG
So in theory
Reya
Davies
Skipp
Kane
Who else?
Sessegnon
Spence
That’s 6

Huh? Udogie in to cover Perisic

Then replace Perisic the following summer
I think conte and the club have more faith in sessegnon that on the fans
They will have seen him play well last season too… fans quickly forget his run at the end of the season. He may still have salah in his pocket
We have no idea how Udogie will do over here so it would be a daft risk to take IMO

I think conte and the club have more faith in sessegnon that on the fans
They will have seen him play well last season too… fans quickly forget his run at the end of the season. He may still have salah in his pocket
We have no idea how Udogie will do over here so it would be a daft risk to take IMO

Don't mean to have a dig at him (I try to back players who wear the shirt most days), but he's done. Watching him play live is terrible, if fans weren't constantly trying to spacegoat Royal they would realize Royal isn't the worst WB we have in the team. Honestly it's like watching Dele minus the memories.

Don't mean to have a dig at him (I try to back players who wear the shirt most days), but he's done. Watching him play live is terrible, if fans weren't constantly trying to spacegoat Royal they would realize Royal isn't the worst WB we have in the team. Honestly it's like watching Dele minus the memories.
I watch him play
I went to pool away last season when he was oustanding
Leeds away too
Do we forget last seasons games?
The guy can play
He needs to step up but conte seems to trust him and that’s a rare beast

I watch him play
I went to pool away last season when he was oustanding
Leeds away too
Do we forget last seasons games?
The guy can play
He needs to step up but conte seems to trust him and that’s a rare beast

I also don’t like criticising our players but those games were the exceptions (and rare at that) rather than the normal. Put it this way would you be worried about him if he was in the opposing team? I’d see him as a weakness.

I also don’t like criticising our players but those games were the exceptions (and rare at that) rather than the normal. Put it this way would you be worried about him if he was in the opposing team? I’d see him as a weakness.
I wouldn’t
People need to look at the run in last season with royal conte and look at that line up

We've all seen Sessegnon play well in some games and hoped it will continue but it hasn't happened, Conte might believe in him but it doesn't look like he has any belief in himself, he is so timid at both ends of the field, his whole game seems to lack energy. Its a great shame he looked to have a good future before joining us perhaps a move would be better for us all.

thats fine isn't it? The UEFA rule is that you have a 25 man squad, of which 8 need to be HG....so only 17 can be non-HG which your list has

In terms of your list, I thin Doherty will be here next year. Ally Gold said something recently that Conte like to have 2 per position plus a 3rd person who is either a kid or a versatile player in another position covering. So I think it would be Porro, Doherty and Spence at RWB, unless Conte full trusts Spence by then...which would seem to be a long way from where he is now

Think we also make Lenglet a permanent signing in the summer too

We've all seen Sessegnon play well in some games and hoped it will continue but it hasn't happened, Conte might believe in him but it doesn't look like he has any belief in himself, he is so timid at both ends of the field, his whole game seems to lack energy. Its a great shame he looked to have a good future before joining us perhaps a move would be better for us all.

I think Spurs was always too much for him (self belief wise), but this year he's fallen off a cliff.

He's either done for pace wise or he has so little confidence in his own body he just no longer sprints, the offensive side of his game is gone and he just gets bypassed most times defending.

Back