• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Well, slotting in and playing just as well for a higher placed team could be argued as stepping up. We'd all be happy with Bissouma if that's where he gets to.
Brighton we’re a higher team than Saudi Sportswashing Machine not that long ago

Mitoma at Brighton seems to be class every time I’ve seen him now. Another player who seem to play with both feet and has great balance when moving with the ball
reminds me of sterling when taking on a defender down the wing. gets stuck in way more often.

Mitoma at Brighton seems to be class every time I’ve seen him now. Another player who seem to play with both feet and has great balance when moving with the ball

Came to say the same thing. If Japan do anything at the World Cup, he’ll be a big part of it I think. Probably a bit early for a move but if he keeps up this form he’ll be in demand in the summer for sure.

We need a Japanese player because it’s fudging Tomiyasu and arsenal everywhere here.

Came to say the same thing. If Japan do anything at the World Cup, he’ll be a big part of it I think. Probably a bit early for a move but if he keeps up this form he’ll be in demand in the summer for sure.

We need a Japanese player because it’s fudging Tomiyasu and arsenal everywhere here.
He joined Brighton form his Japanese club and he is 25
He had a loan last year in Germany
But the sky’s player I saw this two footed from Asia plays for us
His balance with the ball though is great
And he won his header yesterday

Trying to be realistic, but also optimistic:

-A new right footed CB. Preferably someone that can pay centrally and RCB. Lenglet isn't exactly world class, but a right footed player at his level and with his attributes would definitely improve us.

-A Kulusevski option. I quite like what I've seen from Malinovskyi and he shouldn't be that expensive. But we need someone in addition to Kulusevski that can play that role. Again, doesn't have to be world class or anything like that. Though better is obviously better.

-A right wing back unless Conte thinks Spence can make a difference in the second half of the season. This is where we should be willing to spend the big money if we have that available. Starting quality, someone Conte can trust.

Trying to be realistic, but also optimistic:

-A new right footed CB. Preferably someone that can pay centrally and RCB. Lenglet isn't exactly world class, but a right footed player at his level and with his attributes would definitely improve us.

-A Kulusevski option. I quite like what I've seen from Malinovskyi and he shouldn't be that expensive. But we need someone in addition to Kulusevski that can play that role. Again, doesn't have to be world class or anything like that. Though better is obviously better.

-A right wing back unless Conte thinks Spence can make a difference in the second half of the season. This is where we should be willing to spend the big money if we have that available. Starting quality, someone Conte can trust.
I think we will go for Curasco who covers both Kulu and can play wing back
He won’t be mega money despite his dealer fee as atletico are a mess
I’d love us to agree a deal for a keeper like Costa at Porto and leave him there on loan

I think we will go for Curasco who covers both Kulu and can play wing back
He won’t be mega money despite his dealer fee as atletico are a mess
I’d love us to agree a deal for a keeper like Costa at Porto and leave him there on loan

Ok according to transfermarkt curasco has played 17 times this season. 11 as left midfield. 6 as left winger. Last season, out of the 44 games he played only 5 as a right winger and 2 as right mid.

I went through the starting line ups this season and he hasn't played on the right. This you tube vid of him last season shows him playing on the left the vast majority.

Last edited:
Ok according to transfermarkt curasco has played 17 times this season. 11 as left midfield. 6 as left winger. Last season, out of the 44 games he played only 5 as a right winger and 2 as right mid.

I went through the starting line ups this season and he hasn't played on the right. This you tube vid of him last season shows him playing on the right the vast majority.

he plays anywhere
But he okays right wing back and right winger
He is perfect for what conte wants; experience and end product

He was my recommendation as the person that should’ve been our top target for that position 2 years ago.

I can't remember but at the time some people also had reservations about him. I can't recall why but like all wing backs they are never perfect.

We need

2 CBs, 2 FBs and a CM

Not much
Personally I think just a less cowardly philosophy from the manager would go a long way.

Though if we’re going to continue playing scared and persist with 3 at the back then we need to replace Dier with a proper footballer as the most important change. I hope that player is a Paratici pick who can also play in a two to ensure we’re future proofing ourselves.

I can't remember but at the time some people also had reservations about him. I can't recall why but like all wing backs they are never perfect.
He is an attacking wing back
His defensive side isn’t great
But it would be miles better than what we see with royal … miles

Personally I think just a less cowardly philosophy from the manager would go a long way.

Though if we’re going to continue playing scared and persist with 3 at the back then we need to replace Dier with a proper footballer as the most important change. I hope that player is a Paratici pick who can also play in a two to ensure we’re future proofing ourselves.

That too would help

Back