• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

He is quality imo
Great balance
Finishes well
Should be talked about as a potential elite player

Decent player but too much of a finished product for us to sign as a HG player I suspect (given the price tag)

For HG players, I think we're more likely to do Spence type deals and then look at overseas players for people more first team ready

What's frustrating is that every man and his dog knows Conte needs a couple of top quality CBs, RB and a creative midfield player.

The luxury of a top keeper and then we can talk about finishing in the top four.

Cant see arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, Saudi Sportswashing Outfit slipping and add Liverpool playing in form with Chelsea and United ... we could well end up finishing 6th/7th in the league.

Back conte now or just admit that we are fodder and pretending to compete and not just making up the numbers.

I would say more than ever now is the time to back our manager or get ready for another cringeworthy summer statement from the chairman.

this is just typical Spurs fan pessimism :D - all our our rivals will either improve or contine playing well and not falter, whilst we go from bad to worse. It could happen but it rarely works out like that.

I moaned as much as anyone during the Brentford game but when all said and done a point away there is a good result and on balance of play it was deserved, had the game gone on much longer we'd have likely won. And that's with several players missing an early kick off post world cup hangover v a team who i assume were at their strongest (on paper) with little WC hangover? Point being first game back from the break and we've had a good result in testing circumstances - which is reason for positivity and with Bentancur, Romero & Llloris to return and a transfer window to hopefully continue the good work of the last 2 where we can hopefully strengthen CB there's a bit more too.

Last edited:
this is just typical Spurs fan pessimism :D - all our our rivals will either improve or contine playing well and not falter, whilst we go from bad to worse. It could happen but it rarely works out like that.

I moaned as much as anyone during the Brentford game but when all said and done a point away there is a good result and on balance of play it was deserved, had the game gone on much longer we'd have likely won. And that's with several players missing an early kick off post world cup hangover v a team who i assume were at their strongest (on paper) with little WC hangover? Point being first game back from the break and we've had a good result in testing circumstances - Bentancur, Romero & Llloris to return and a transfer window to hopefully continue the good work of the last 2 where we can hopefully strengthen CB.
Brazil’s best player Richarlson as well!

Decent player but too much of a finished product for us to sign as a HG player I suspect (given the price tag)

For HG players, I think we're more likely to do Spence type deals and then look at overseas players for people more first team ready
Possibly
But if your look at a Mudryk for comparison we would be better going for someone proven IMO

I’ll make some transfer predictions

we will sign
porro late in the window
De vrij in the middle of the window
Malinovskyi on deadline day

Think that is going to happen regardless

Need clubs to take them. Gil is easy, sarr won't count as he's u21 for the prem squad. So probably 2 more senior players would have to go. Moura? Who'd take him? Tanganga maybe but he's hg so would need Sanchez to go too probably.

Need clubs to take them. Gil is easy, sarr won't count as he's u21 for the prem squad. So probably 2 more senior players would have to go. Moura? Who'd take him? Tanganga maybe but he's hg so would need Sanchez to go too probably.
IMO
We will ship out Gil, Spence, Tanganga and sarr
Most on loan

IMO
We will ship out Gil, Spence, Tanganga and sarr
Most on loan

If we get rid of spence and tanganga they will need to be replaced by hg.
We are at the max of non hg i believe. Sarr doesn't count as he's u21 for the prem. So we'd need to get rid of 3 non hg (not even sure gil counts), to bring in 3 non hg.

I’ll make some transfer predictions

we will sign
porro late in the window
De vrij in the middle of the window
Malinovskyi on deadline day

Porro in, and probably loaning out Royal to someone in Spain makes a lot of sense but I'm not entirely convinced about signing someone who is 30 and another who turns 30 in 2023

Malinovski on a near freebie to add depth on the bench is a sensible deal. I think we need to be after a younger first choice CCB rather than someone who we're thinking about needing to replace in a couple years. Plus an old CB moving into a much faster paced league than he's ever played in too is a risk - not convinced that its worth taking

Porro in, and probably loaning out Royal to someone in Spain makes a lot of sense but I'm not entirely convinced about signing someone who is 30 and another who turns 30 in 2023

Malinovski on a near freebie to add depth on the bench is a sensible deal. I think we need to be after a younger first choice CCB rather than someone who we're thinking about needing to replace in a couple years. Plus an old CB moving into a much faster paced league than he's ever played in too is a risk - not convinced that its worth taking
De Vrij is almost a free too
Hence why I think they are low risk and doable in jan

I think a proper LCB transforms us as much as a RWB. Don’t know who that is though. I think hindsight might show Badiashille was worth a shout, instead we will be stuck chasing unrealistic targets like Bastoni and Gvaridol, but end up with mediocre level like Lenglet (I understand Badishille may turn out to be no better than Lenglet)

I think a proper LCB transforms us as much as a RWB. Don’t know who that is though. I think hindsight might show Badiashille was worth a shout, instead we will be stuck chasing unrealistic targets like Bastoni and Gvaridol, but end up with mediocre level like Lenglet (I understand Badishille may turn out to be no better than Lenglet)
Lenglet is IMO decent and no worse than a lot we could go for
Remember he is learning the language currently too which has an impact

I moaned as much as anyone during the Brentford game but when all said and done a point away there is a good result and on balance of play it was deserved, had the game gone on much longer we'd have likely won. And that's with several players missing an early kick off post world cup hangover v a team who i assume were at their strongest (on paper) with little WC hangover? Point being first game back from the break and we've had a good result in testing circumstances - which is reason for positivity and with Bentancur, Romero & Llloris to return and a transfer window to hopefully continue the good work of the last 2 where we can hopefully strengthen CB there's a bit more too.

Agree with most of that, however we make excuses for our team and have had just as many at the wc as the top teams.

Our rivals don't really need to strengthen as much as we do to cement a top four finish, no?

However there is certainly an envy the way Liverpool just got gakpo done and dusted without the easter bonus, sell on clause, and long drawn out transfer saga

Back