• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton are trying to sign Dutch u21 keeper Bart Verbruggen.

Therefore we should by him instead :D

I was going to say a while back that they will become victims of their success, if Brighton are looking at its leaked then people will barge in. Also any agent worth their salt can use Brightons interest as leverage in the UK as its a real thing now and bigger and more cash rich clubs for their clients....

Albion are expected to pull off a deal for a “very modern” young Dutch goalkeeper as they plan for Europe.

Sources in Belgium believe a move to the Amex for Bart Verbruggen of Anderlecht is close.

It is believed the 6ft 4in Dutchman, who turns 21 in August and was targeted by Burnley, would cost about £17 million.

The under-21 international is seen as the future Netherlands No.1.

As well as his shot-stopping skills, Verbruggen is known for his ability with the ball at his feet.

That is an essential requirement of a goalkeeper in Roberto De Zerbi’s teams.

Verbruggen averaged 41 passes per game in the Jupiler League last season compared to Jason Steele’s 33 per game for Albion in the Premier League.

An Argus source in Belgium said: “He is very modern, also verbally strong, would be a good fit.”

Verbruggen also played six Europa Conference League games last season.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/23599711.amp/

Putting pressure on or moving on

https://m.sportitalia.com/in-copert...citiello-il-tottenham-piomba-su-vicario-31874

too lazy view -> negotiating for Empoli keeper
I was thinking Onana would be a target - but with Handanovic being 38 it's probably on the verge of transition for Inter.
They said, Handanovic looks like he might keep going, so maybe this guy in for Inter and Onana out.
I'd prefer Reya, but Onana isn't a bad option, albeit he has a bit of the Gomes' about him at times.

I was thinking Onana would be a target - but with Handanovic being 38 it's probably on the verge of transition for Inter.
They said, Handanovic looks like he might keep going, so maybe this guy in for Inter and Onana out.
I'd prefer Reya, but Onana isn't a bad option, albeit he has a bit of the Gomes' about him at times.

Onana is £55m and wanted by man utd.

Onana is the best keeper I've seen with the ball at his feet, his distribution is levels above any keeper in the PL

Inter signed him for free too after his global ban ended.

Not sure why we didn’t. Probably didn’t want the negative publicity.

Just read up on that case. Poor guy.

Dopping rules are very important, but you need common sense too.

I remember Paula Radcliff saying how her husband (and not her) had to do all their food and cosmetic purchasing deliberately erratically (different times, items, locations), to minimise the chance of deliberate contamination of everyday products.

Just read up on that case. Poor guy.

Dopping rules are very important, but you need common sense too.

I remember Paula Radcliff saying how her husband (and not her) had to do all their food and cosmetic purchasing deliberately erratically (different times, items, locations), to minimise the chance of deliberate contamination of everyday products.

But if your rules are not blanket as in, its the persons responsibility to control what's in their body, then you open yourself to having to choose what excuses to believe and what not to. And unfortunately sports are rife with people using birth control and female weight loss pills and using the "didn't read the label" excuse. Reality is, if you have misread a label, that's also stupidity on yout own part

So you know this guy and rate him?

No, but that's what I meant. Buy Mitoma rather than Sancho. Caicedo rather than Fred.

With Leonardo Gabbanini as our head scout, we should know the Italian market as well as anyone. It actually looks like Gabbanini and Vicario overlapped when he was coming through the ranks at Udinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back