• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I think I'd have said "Going first class or economy, goodbye", there is no way he's worth it.

For West Ham he is, if I was Bilic I'd rather have one player less in the squad than to lose Payet.
Different at Spurs as at least 5 other players would have demand parity pay

Have to say I had a lump in my throat when I read Daniel's message on the OS. Suspect he is working 23 hours a day to deliver the stadium and manage the club as well.

I'd love to see a graph of Levy's "approval rating" over his time here the way they do with US Presidents.

Was literally only a year ago that this video was doing the rounds and was actually quite mainstream opinion -

Remember the meltdowns that took place when we didn't sign Saido fudging Berahino last summer.

Have always been a "Levy-ite" apart from a brief wobble when he sacked Jol. But...yet again we wait until the last minute to bid for key transfer targets, drop nine points in August and then finish one point behind Arsenal AGAIN. Literally one more goal in any of those games would have seen us finish above them and have the extra prize money from finishing higher in the league.

It's an old conversation topic and I know that they don't wait until the last minute on purpose, but I refuse to believe that it's not possible to have bids out for all your top targets in May, not start in August. Especially not in a summer with no international tournament.

I wouldn't change him for anyone. We have been on an upward trajectory since he arrived and long may it continue (title/trophies are the next step).
In saying that Spurs did take a gamble on Kane remaining fit. We got lucky on that one.

Dan Kilpatrick ‏@Dan_KP 1m1 minute ago
#thfc Daniel Levy is the highest paid director in the PL according to the Guardian's analysis. Worth it, Spurs fans?

Without a doubt yes, we have come a long way since he came here. They will always be some who think he does not do a good job but thankfully most of them has gone quite. I always remember a couple of seasons back when there was all this gonad*s on teletext about demonstrating against him at one the games, apparentely it was going to be massive ( according to the numptys that were trying to organise it) they wanted ballons, flags, banners with Levy out on them.

Come match day and there were TWO macarons stood outside the main gates with Levy out banners, thankfully the vast majority of the fans who passed them told them what they thought of them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't change him for anyone. We have been on an upward trajectory since he arrived and long may it continue (title/trophies are the next step).
In saying that Spurs did take a gamble on Kane remaining fit. We got lucky on that one.
What's the difference between luck and good judgement with a sample size of 1?

Back