• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Possibly, but I'll put my head on the block and say that I believe all professionals in the field would recommend that you spend your recovery time from such travel at home as quickly as possible if you can. Between that and the convenience of charter travel (not airports, the ability to choose a schedule which works, the space available) I'd be shocked if sports science suggested that staying an extra half-day versus quick departure would be preferrable.

Yeh anything else is a delay of the inevitable. Say you have 5 days, you spread that as 2 rest, 1 travel 2 rest you are kicking the can down the road, you are far better, if possible to go 1 travel and 4 rest in your home environment.

Easily could have had an assist with a bit nearer receiving play.

Passing was really good, also defended well. Got a couple of hard challenges in towards the end. Happy days.

Yes it is, he is a top player who has taken a lot of unfair criticism [IMO] over the last few weeks. He has not been at his best in recent weeks but you can say the same of a couple of our players.

Back