• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

'I don't care what the reasons are'.

I hope someone says that to you one day when you do something to secure the stability and welfare of your wife and son. Saying that to 400% of all fathers , would touch a raw nerve, and if what Cummings is saying is true would go along way to him digging his heels in and thinking 'you can do one'. He broke the rules (possibly didn't but let's say he did), but if I can understand the thought process, as a father, I'm not going to chastise him.

If he did it for the correct reasons I agree with you.

I know I bang on about the compassion of it all but thats where this has kind of hit me the most if I am honest. This idea that that maybe everyone makes no mistakes that is the tone being set by those on the attack does not exist, thats all part of human nature. I am not going to get into the Cummings part more the human side and no two humans act the same given a set of circumstances, this forum proves that to an extent with the differing of views so I can't sit here an act like I know someone intimately enough to really gauge their actions.

On the other side, is this genuine?

EY864HIWkAQA7EO

Gove seemed almost human there - almost as if he knew what he was expected to defend was preposterous (th3 Barnard Castle thing, not the whole Cummings thing).

If he did it for the correct reasons I agree with you.

I know I bang on about the compassion of it all but thats where this has kind of hit me the most if I am honest. This idea that that maybe everyone makes no mistakes that is the tone being set by those on the attack does not exist, thats all part of human nature. I am not going to get into the Cummings part more the human side and no two humans act the same given a set of circumstances, this forum proves that to an extent with the differing of views so I can't sit here an act like I know someone intimately enough to really gauge their actions.

On the other side, is this genuine?

EY864HIWkAQA7EO

Well there’s no doubt anyone reading that would know what a “brickhouse” Andy Dawson is, even without him being “booted in the balls”.
That is just despicable.

Gove seemed almost human there - almost as if he knew what he was expected to defend was preposterous (th3 Barnard Castle thing, not the whole Cummings thing).

Well there’s no doubt anyone reading that would know what a “brickhouse” Andy Dawson is, even without him being “booted in the balls”.
That is just despicable.

I’ve met Gove and he is definitely not human, the consensus gravitates towards some reptilian species further reinforced by the way he was seen to slither through Parliament hunting Corbyn like a snake would hunt a mouse.

I’ve met Gove and he is definitely not human, the consensus gravitates towards some reptilian species further reinforced by the way he was seen to slither through Parliament hunting Corbyn like a snake would hunt a mouse.

Does that make him superhuman?

That is just despicable.

I've never heard of him?

If he semi famous journo?

Known?

Tbh this is going around in circles so I am out, but only to add I suspect in the same way that public health scientists may not have expertise in recovering a car from a breakdown, your mate in the recovery field is perhaps not best placed to determine the transmission risk from an aerosolised virus in a metal box. When I read things like that it becomes clear why we have had such a tragic brush with this disease and fear we will not learn the lessons for future actions.
He's absolutely not - he's barely capable of bothering his arse to fix a car.

But the guy who does the risk assessments for large, unionised workforces such as his will be an expert in risk and will be doing so under the best advice available.

Last edited:
Back