• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

s3_proxy

Sunday paper talk about Utd smashing all xfer records to buy Pogba, got to match the noisy neighbours who are looking to get suarez

Sunday paper talk about Utd smashing all xfer records to buy Pogba, got to match the noisy neighbours who are looking to get suarez
It's beginning to look like the Barca/Real "who can buy the most expensive player" competition

i guess we will see how successful a galactico model is in the premier league.
Think it will fall flat and Mou will be binned off before next May.

So Mourinho is already starting with his excuses.
"We're in the worst possible position. You get nothing for free in the PL, and we have to play EL on Thursdays, and I know we will not be allowed to play Mondays. We will play Sunday at 1pm. So for that reason we are in the worst position for fighting for the PL title. Leicester, Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal and Tottenham have it a lot easier, because they play in the CL"

So Mourinho is already starting with his excuses.
"We're in the worst possible position. You get nothing for free in the PL, and we have to play EL on Thursdays, and I know we will not be allowed to play Mondays. We will play Sunday at 1pm. So for that reason we are in the worst position for fighting for the PL title. Leicester, Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal and Tottenham have it a lot easier, because they play in the CL"

He sounds like a lot of bitching fans, it is what it is get on with it.

He sounds like a lot of bitching fans, it is what it is get on with it.

Doesn't he get that that's what happens when a team is in the EL? He's been in the PL and likely didn't care for us when we had to play Chelsea on the Saturday lunch time, after a Thursday night against Sevilla. Plus, there's every chance that we will get a Saturday lunch time kick off following a Wednesday night CL tie.

Doesn't he get that that's what happens when a team is in the EL? He's been in the PL and likely didn't care for us when we had to play Chelsea on the Saturday lunch time, after a Thursday night against Sevilla. Plus, there's every chance that we will get a Saturday lunch time kick off following a Wednesday night CL tie.

Oh of course he gets it. He's just serving notice that Mourinho is back in town and will be using any opportunity he can find to highlight the injustices his team and his team alone are subject to.

Oh of course he gets it. He's just serving notice that Mourinho is back in town and will be using any opportunity he can find to highlight the injustices his team and his team alone are subject to.

In other words just moaning. Poor Mourinho at a club that allows him to finance transfers for over £100m..how tough life really is for him. Seriously, he needs to get a grip, wake up to reality and realise that he doesn't know just how lucky he is! Time for him to shut his mouth. I have no sympathies for him and never will, except in extreme circumstances.

In other words just moaning. Poor Mourinho at a club that allows him to finance transfers for over £100m..how tough life really is for him. Seriously, he needs to get a grip, wake up to reality and realise that he doesn't know just how lucky he is! Time for him to shut his mouth. I have no sympathies for him and never will, except in extreme circumstances.
Seriously, the man has been playing FM on cheat mode for over a decade now, jumping from one rich club to the next, not building anything, spending bazillions just to pick up the odd championship or cup here and there. And still he has the nerve to victimize himself. He's good manipulation the media I guess, but as a manager and tactician he has to be one of the most overrated characters I can think of.

Seriously, the man has been playing FM on cheat mode for over a decade now, jumping from one rich club to the next, not building anything, spending bazillions just to pick up the odd championship or cup here and there. And still he has the nerve to victimize himself. He's good manipulation the media I guess, but as a manager and tactician he has to be one of the most overrated characters I can think of.

But he gives the lazy media plenty of mileage, they love him and can't wait to giggle at his every quip like a bunch of girls at a Little Mix show.

Back