• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Ignore him, he just a massive ****hole. Because we all know it'll be completely the other way around. For the qualifying stages at least he'll field the second string / emerging kids Thursdays and save his best for Sundays whereas the CL clubs like us will be obliged to put out strong sides in both competitions.

Moaninho has told 9 players they are no longer part of his plans and to find new clubs. No surprise that Shweiny is one of them

But apparently defender Tim Fosu Mensah is on the unwanted list. I and many others thought he was a beast of a player last season, certainly at WHL he was very good and only when he went ooff with the score still 0-0 did Utd succumb to our power and we went on to score 3. Utd fans are shocked he is being allowed to leave

Moaninho has told 9 players they are no longer part of his plans and to find new clubs. No surprise that Shweiny is one of them

But apparently defender Tim Fosu Mensah is on the unwanted list. I and many others thought he was a beast of a player last season, certainly at WHL he was very good and only when he went ooff with the score still 0-0 did Utd succumb to our power and we went on to score 3. Utd fans are shocked he is being allowed to leave
I'd take him in a heartbeat! Looks like an excellent prospect!

Seriously, the man has been playing FM on cheat mode for over a decade now, jumping from one rich club to the next, not building anything, spending bazillions just to pick up the odd championship or cup here and there. And still he has the nerve to victimize himself. He's good manipulation the media I guess, but as a manager and tactician he has to be one of the most overrated characters I can think of.
There's lots of managers who've spent a fortune and not won anything.

Obviously it's easier if you spend, but I don't think it's as easy as you're making out.

There's lots of managers who've spent a fortune and not won anything.

Obviously it's easier if you spend, but I don't think it's as easy as you're making out.
I didn't say (or mean) it was easy. But proportionately to what he has spent, or rather the players he has targeted over the years, he should have much more to show for it. At least if he was of such mangerial quality as he's hailed to be. His strategy seems to pick from the established top 40-50 players in the entire world, and then doing a vacuum cleaning of premium prospects (who will spend most of their time loaned out). It doesn't take much skill to see that Zlatan, Bale and Pogba could be a useful addition.

Yes there have been other managers able to spend a pretty penny, but in this scale, both on a national AND European level? And LOTS of them?

Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid and now ManUtd - clubs who can outspend most of their rivals' entire transfer budget on a single player in their respective leagues, I mean, come on. I'm not even saying he's a poor manager, I'm just saying I think he's vastly overrated.

Was he the kid who played RB that day because if it is then he looks a player. I believe he can play CB and MF as well.

He got injured and was replaced by Darmian. 1 minute later we scored from that side, and the other 2 goals also came from that side.

Sent from outer space
Injured? Fair enough. Ye olde memory is fading a bit.

I do remember he was superb to the point of annoying the sh1t out of me. If he is up for sale we should try for it.

1b4cfcb86e4885efe9f7e507c8126b44.jpg

Mourinho is already cracking. Not enough friendlies, not enough new players, wah wah wah. Apparently his style and tactics are so massively different to LVG that he's having a hard time unteaching LVG's philosophies. They both play boring as fudge defensive football.

Only player I rate going forward is Rashford, magnificent player. Brave, strong, technical ability just needs more experience and exposure.

Get Fosu Mensahhh !!!

what a goal from big Jese, simply waltzed his way through Leicester

Back