• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I don't think so.

Just another way to get around the new rules. Bring in loads of youngsters, loan them out and sell them in a few years to boost revenue
I wonder why? 6 loans for senior players seems like a good new rule but why not limit youth loans? You would think developing young players should be predominantly done by the academies themselves

I don't think so.

Just another way to get around the new rules. Bring in loads of youngsters, loan them out and sell them in a few years to boost revenue

Fifa there is. Can't remember the details. But uefa/fifa changed the rules (nov). Why we f'd up loaning doherty. Because udogie was on loan.

I wonder why? 6 loans for senior players seems like a good new rule but why not limit youth loans? You would think developing young players should be predominantly done by the academies themselves

My view is loans u21 should be fine. Get young players game time/experience. They hit 21 you have a decision to make. A part of your 25 man squad or sell?

Fifa there is. Can't remember the details. But uefa/fifa changed the rules (nov). Why we f'd up loaning doherty. Because udogie was on loan.

Club trained and u21 players won't count as part of that limit.

So they can still buy them in, loan them out, then sell them on once 21 to help with the finances

Club trained and u21 players won't count as part of that limit.

So they can still buy them in, loan them out, then sell them on once 21 to help with the finances

Yeah club trained are exempt. But then you get into the rules of club trained u21.

3 years over 15 but allowed 1 year loan domestic? Something like that.

You shouldn't be able to buy and immediately loan out a player. Only buy if the player is good enough to play or make the squad. If the player isn't good enough yet he can stay at the developing club* or move to a club who want to play him.

If the player makes it the developing club gets to make he profit, although they would lose out if they can't sell duds to Chelsea.

images%2FvoltaxMediaLibrary%2Fmmsport%2F90min_en_international_web%2F01j4pam948np4mvfbdfv.png

Wasn't there that issue last season where they didn't have enough space in the training facilities for every player to sit down? Is this season any different in terms of numbers?(Or maybe they've built an extension haha)

Wasn't there that issue last season where they didn't have enough space in the training facilities for every player to sit down? Is this season any different in terms of numbers?(Or maybe they've built an extension haha)
That was under Potter
Same issue again
But now they are buying as Chelsea but farming them out to Strasbourg straight away or leaving them at their club
Odd strategy all round as they will never acclimatise

Back