• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I have noticed South Americans have a problem with trans thing. No idea why it matters who someone else has sex with(consenting obviously)

By no means an expert but did spend a year in central & south America so enough to form a somewhat valid opinion : (broadly speaking) Latin American culture is very much geared towards men = macho, women = feminine

By no means an expert but did spend a year in central & south America so enough to form a somewhat valid opinion : (broadly speaking) Latin American culture is very much geared towards men = macho, women = feminine

You’d think they would love trans then, they can be both.

You’d think they would love trans then, they can be both.

Obviously follows on from what I said that sexuality is still viewed through that prism, for the most part anyway. Need to remember sometimes that some/a lot of the parts of the world haven't been as developed as they are currently for very long, takes a while for attitudes to change culturally.

The places I went that were well developed and as a result had a well educated younger population were fairly liberal in their thinking tbf but outside of the major cities with access to that education probably not

Incase anyone wants the translation:
View attachment 17386
Disgraceful. First thing of note he's done since signing for100m. I hope there are some real repercussions for those who were singing this....
It is disgusting.
It also wasn't that long ago we (and that includes a hell of a lot of people on here) sang about Abebayors mum washing Elephants, Arsenal Wenger being a paedo and Judas buggering Henry.

We should be careful to check how much glass is behind the plaster of our walls.

It needs addressing with him, he needs to understand it has no place in British culture. (And hopefully not Argentine, but I can't really comment).

It is disgusting.
It also wasn't that long ago we (and that includes a hell of a lot of people on here) sang about Abebayors mum washing Elephants, Arsenal Wenger being a paedo and Judas buggering Henry.

We should be careful to check how much glass is behind the plaster of our walls.

It needs addressing with him, he needs to understand it has no place in British culture. (And hopefully not Argentine, but I can't really comment).

I always thought British culture was disrespecting and taking the tinkle out of Johnny Foreigner.

Wow. Seems a harsh way to treat him.
They obviously want to push him out. Although maybe he called their bluff once too often by not agreeing a new deal.

Clubs can't have it the norm that players leave on a free. The only power they have is to either offer what the player wants or freeze them out so they don't leave for a free.

It's harsh because the player has met the obligations of his contract. But clubs have hundreds of millions invested in their squads. That they can lose.

Last edited:
Clubs can't have it the norm that players leave on a free. The only power they have is to either offer what the player wants or freeze them out so they leave for a free.

It's harsh because the player has met the obligations of his contract. But clubs have hundreds of millions invested in their squads. That they can lose.
You would think it is against some kind of employment law to freeze someone out like that.

He was their best player last season.

Back