• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Yeah, I really feel for the poor suffering sod, but how does an inner ear infection from months ago make you try to punch the ball into your own net? :twisted:

Make sure their first choice isn't playing!! Ben Foster's missed ONE game all season... guess which one?

So they pay off a keeper to be injured in the warm up and then pay off the reserve to have a brick game.
Its absolute fantasy land some of you are living in.

No-one will ever convince me that Lasagnagate wasn't a put up job, and oh, look, here's another quite remarkable and similar coincidence. Let's see a statistical analysis of Fulop's "errors".

Edit: When the lie's so big, it doesn't make a noise - FZ. It's called hiding in plain sight.

Last edited:
So they pay off a keeper to be injured in the warm up and then pay off the reserve to have a brick game.
Its absolute fantasy land some of you are living in.

Yup... Me, Elvis, Princess Di and Michael Jackson all live in a total Zippidy-Doh-Dah Land!

Honestly, I don't want to think this type of thing goes on, but come on, SUMMIT stinks about BOTH our final day games where ArseAnal have been in direct opposition!

Yup... Me, Elvis, Princess Di and Michael Jackson all live in a total Zippidy-Doh-Dah Land!

Honestly, I don't want to think this type of thing goes on, but come on, SUMMIT stinks about BOTH our final day games where ArseAnal have been in direct opposition!

I'm not a conspiracist either, but I truly believe that this game was fixed. Some people just dont want to believe and I can understand that too. However, those errors were not the type made by a premier league keeper.

I'm not a conspiracist either, but I truly believe that this game was fixed. Some people just dont want to believe and I can understand that too. However, those errors were not the type made by a premier league keeper.

A conspiracy hints at a much larger and more difficult to hide scenario

The idea that to believe in match fixing means that you have to be some wide eyed nutjob who thinks he was abducted by aliens and sexually abused, is frankly, condescending.

Fulop would have been quite easy to contact, and make a suggestion to.

Now I'm not saying that he did, as this would be libelous - but to prevent slurs of that nature defaming the poor guy, I'm sure that he would only be to happy to accept an invitation to have his house searched, bank accounts investigated, undergo an interview from Scotland Yard, Interpol, TEK or The AVO (Allamvedelmi Osztaly) followed by a little bit of waterboarding, electrodes to the testicles and a polygraph.

Because goals 1 and 3 definitely looked like the work of a man desperate for the Goons to score.

I have had inner ear problems that caused me massive pain and the eardrum to burst. Once that happens you are a bit mutt and jeff for a while, but the pain goes completely, and there was no balance issues at all.

I certainly didn't become susceptable or compelled to doing massive favours to goons.

Something does stink about it, and to be honest the fact that so little was made about what absolutely awful errors they were leads me to believe it further. I know all the focus was on Emirates Marketing Project but I've barely had anything mentioned, and that's quite surprising.

How does a Premiership goalkeeper try to punch the ball out when it's effectively at waiste height? It wasn't as if the ball was high above his head and the catch would have been too difficult, and therefore punch was the safe option. A punch for the position the ball was in looks incredibly awkward and makes no sense.

And to then have the other glaring errors in the very same match, well....it's more than just a bad day at the office isn't it?

Now I'm not saying that he did, as this would be libelous - but to prevent slurs of that nature defaming the poor guy, I'm sure that he would only be to happy to accept an invitation to have his house searched, bank accounts investigated, undergo an interview from Scotland Yard, Interpol, TEK or The AVO (Allamvedelmi Osztaly) followed by a little bit of waterboarding, electrodes to the testicles and a polygraph.

They need a time machine, I'm afraid.
But if they cath him, he's ended.

Anyone saying these errors could not be committed by a Premier League goalkeeper must think Gomes had a bit of money to throw some of ours. It's laughable, embarrassing.

Anyone saying these errors could not be committed by a Premier League goalkeeper must think Gomes had a bit of money to throw some of ours. It's laughable, embarrassing.

Sorry, Gomes never ever dropped to howlers in the same game of that magnitude...

I'd just like to say that I also suffer with my ears, and at no time have I ever thrown a game that made Spurs lose a Champion's League place.

So it's not an excuse I take seriously.

Gomes never made so many mistakes in one game, but he made massive howlers regularly in the last 8 games or so in 10/11, practically every week actually.

Chelsea away was huge at the time. Real Madrid 2nd leg may have been unlikely but still a massive game.

At Chelsea, it was clearly proven that the ball had not crossed the line (and from my position in the ground at the time, I can assure you that it did not!) and IIRC, Ronaldo scored Real Madrid's 5th goal in that tie in the 50th minute?

Chelsea away was huge at the time. Real Madrid 2nd leg may have been unlikely but still a massive game.

The ball didn't cross the line at Cheatski.
Madrid second leg...sadly the game was already done.
Again, no-one can deny that two howlers of the magnitude Fulop produced last Sunday has not been seen in the Prem, save perhaps Taibi for Man U, he had some shockers and I cannot remember whether he dropped two clangers in one game...

Back