• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

The irony that SPURS' YID ARMY will be cheering on the GERMANS to beat a team, many of whose fans have NEO-NAZI leanings, in order to do US a favour hasn't been lost on me!

Watching yesterday with one eye on the pitch, and one on the monitor in the boxes (thanks for keeping the shutters open!) I HONESTLY* felt there was an element of 'Middle-Eastern' plaything about the whole event... needing to score/win in the last minute is one thing, but to need TWO goals to do it simply doesn't happen... (ahem, except Man Utd v Bayern) but ESPECIALLY against a team who themselves have a 'little Lego project' of their own on the go...

...unless QPR were 'assured' they weren't going down (by virtue of Chris Foy being 'taken care of' to ensure that would be the case for Bolton) then how else do you explain/excuse capitulation of such gross ineptitude, not to mention the financial - all they care about these days - implications? EVEN taking into account the 92nd minute equaliser, if QPR wren't 'in on it' then surely they'd have simply lined up all 11 players on the goal line to see the final 2 minutes out for the draw... they weren't to know that a defeat WOULDN'T send them down... and yet they handed it to City on a diamond encrusted platter... which I assume is now hanging proudly in Tony Fernandes' Living room!

Football died a long time ago... now it's merely a hollow corpse with strings on, that the Mansour's/Abramovitch's/Fernandes' of this world can play around with like a puppet... football is their plaything, they can not only employ the script-writers to come up with these scenarios, they can now pay the right people in the right positions, to MAKE SURE it all plays out as planned...
...it's more bent, corrupt and prone to manipulation now than it's ever been... fudge me, the Wrestling looks more real than football does at the moment!

* MY WILD RAMBLINGS ONLY, WITHOUT ANY PROOF OR CREDENCE, AND CERTAINLY NOT THE OPINION OF ANYONE ELSE ON HERE, 'CEPT ME... SO PLEASE DON'T SUE ANYONE!

I'm saying Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project are/were not in the same situation. City really would be nothing without Mansour but Chelsea were already near the top, not League winners but still Cup winners & CL qualifiers before Abramovich even got involved with them. So it's not right to put them in the same bracket.

you are either 12 or have a short memory.

In the years before Abramovich, CFC ploughed themselves into levels of debt by buying players they couldn't afford and paying salaries their winnings and achivements couldn't sustain. They were on the brink of receivership and about to go out like a light, there may not even have been the ignominy of administration or a Leeds like descent into the lower reaches of the league tables.

They were 170+ million in debt and nearly had to sell everything, players, ground - lock, stock, the fudging lot.

then the fairy godmother appeared

Was I the only one who got goosebumps watching MOTD when they scored 2 in the last minute? Dont know, can't stand City and everything they stand for, but I couldn't help feel how amazing it would be if it was us

Ha! At long last someone without their head up their ass! We sure do want that, but with the current format/regime/policy, no chance!

On one hand some bleat about how we cannot compete against Chelski or Emirates Marketing Project, or Liverpool for that matter, because they pay a packet for the best players. Then the same moan that doing this is twisting football for the worse. Yet remarkably its these same teams that end up winning the prizes.......again. Remember what King Canute did, all those years ago? Maybe he was the first ever Spurs fan, elect.

Just what do Spurs fans want? If you want to win things, it costs big money now. Anything less and you are forever the bridesmaid, but never the bride. That is never going to change now. If you think it is, you are niave and deluded. We have had a credit crunch for the last 5 years, but has top flite football noticed....nope! The same big bucks spending clubs contine to dominate. The only time they don't is when they have a zhite manager, i.e. AVB at Chelski and King Kenny at the Bindippers.

I think Spurs, and fans of, need to decide just what they want. Win things or tread water? The current format/manager will allow the latter.

In formula 1 motor racing, do any teams win it on the cheap? Nope. Its the best car/most competitive cars with the best drivers that win races and titles. And that is what it is all about.

yesterday, Man U's starting 11 cost 169 million, City's starting 11 cost 161 million.....no wonder the title was decided on goal difference, these teams are very close in quality

Ha! At long last someone without their head up their ass! We sure do want that, but with the current format/regime/policy, no chance!

On one hand some bleat about how we cannot compete against Chelski or Emirates Marketing Project, or Liverpool for that matter, because they pay a packet for the best players. Then the same moan that doing this is twisting football for the worse. Yet remarkably its these same teams that end up winning the prizes.......again. Remember what King Canute did, all those years ago? Maybe he was the first ever Spurs fan, elect.

Just what do Spurs fans want? If you want to win things, it costs big money now. Anything less and you are forever the bridesmaid, but never the bride. That is never going to change now. If you think it is, you are niave and deluded. We have had a credit crunch for the last 5 years, but has top flite football noticed....nope! The same big bucks spending clubs contine to dominate. The only time they don't is when they have a zhite manager, i.e. AVB at Chelski and King Kenny at the Bindippers.

I think Spurs, and fans of, need to decide just what they want. Win things or tread water? The current format/manager will allow the latter.

In formula 1 motor racing, do any teams win it on the cheap? Nope. Its the best car/most competitive cars with the best drivers that win races and titles. And that is what it is all about.

HSC Montpellier. First in Ligue Un with one game to go.
Borussia Dortmund. First in the Bundesliga on a comparatively tiny budget, after selling one of their most influential players in Sahin.
Birmingham City. Won the Carling Cup last season against mighty Arsenal.
Athletic Bilbao. Reached the Europa League final and are in the Copa Del Rey final despite spending relatively little and only buying Basque players.

It can be done.

HSC Montpellier. First in Ligue Un with one game to go.
Borussia Dortmund. First in the Bundesliga on a comparatively tiny budget, after selling one of their most influential players in Sahin.
Birmingham City. Won the Carling Cup last season against mighty Arsenal.
Athletic Bilbao. Reached the Europa League final and are in the Copa Del Rey final despite spending relatively little and only buying Basque players.

It can be done.

But who has won:

1. The EPL, and

2. The CL

for a long time?

No-one who has not spent big time.

We need new investment.

Let's say we're the 5th best team in the league for arguments sake. Then with only 4 teams better than us we should look to beat the 15 other teams. 2 x 15 x 3 pts = 90 pts = would have won the league. It's all in our hands regardless of how much better equipped the other 4 clubs are.

But who has won:

1. The EPL, and

2. The CL

for a long time?

No-one who has not spent big time.

We need new investment.

so you would be happy to a money pumping richman to come in and take over any/all clubs?
in the knowledge that it will create a completely unfair sporting environment?

wouldnt give me much enjoyment tbh.
especially with the knowledge that at any point it could all implode and all the history that made me enjoy supporting spurs had been ended because football became nothing more than a rich mans play thing across the board.

but if that what the majority of modern day fans want, they better look forward to Ian Rush telling some kid about this "one great club", but if he doesnt drink his milk..........

Alot of other fans have questioned where our funds come from. We havent had regular CL football or won many trophies but yet are one of the top 4 spenders of the Premiership. Yes we have a great chairman but could he be that great?

What the fudge are you talking about?

Sound like a fudging gooner.

Every penny of Spurs money is EARNED and accounted for in transparent books.

I know it might surprise you to realise we are a very well run club who punch above our weight financially due to a our huge fanbase.

so you would be happy to a money pumping richman to come in and take over any/all clubs?
in the knowledge that it will create a completely unfair sporting environment?

Yes. With the right safeguards. As for the highlighted??? I don't give a flying fudge about that. I want Spurs to be winners. Thats WINNERS, and by that I mean the EPL and CL. Unfair sporting environment......:D Jeez, thats so old world. And I have followed Spurs for nearly 50 years. Did Emirates Marketing Project fans give a fig about that yesterday. All they care about is they are no.1.

wouldnt give me much enjoyment tbh.
especially with the knowledge that at any point it could all implode and all the history that made me enjoy supporting spurs had been ended because football became nothing more than a rich mans play thing across the board.

Well it would give me enjoyment for Spurs to go back to the top. If you can't beat them (and we won't with the current setup), join them.

but if that what the majority of modern day fans want, they better look forward to Ian Rush telling some kid about this "one great club", but if he doesnt drink his milk..........

Modern day fans want one thing above all. To win.

Err...right

Chelsea did it organically

Turn it in.....

United had a billion in debt a couple of years ago

Get used to it........

flimflam.......Utd's debt was loaded onto them by the Glaziers in order to buy them!! They had ZERO DEBT before that.

In fact the make an operating PROFIT of close to ?ú100 million a year.

They are the one club who have done it sustainably.

The only thing I'm jealous about with regards to Arsenal is that Thomas goal in the last minute at Anfield, must have been on another level to see that go in. Winning the title like City did in such dramatic fashion must be exhilarating - but they still bought it.

I actually enjoyed the moment for them, the unbridled joy and passion.

Remember Emirates Marketing Project 2 years ago mate? When we got 4th? (and knew we'd be in the CL for sure!!) proper mental celebrations....I fell over 3 rows of seats!!

Moments like that is what we all live for......on a human level I'm happy for them, but it tastes like brick in my mouth!

I actually enjoyed the moment for them, the unbridled joy and passion.

Remember Emirates Marketing Project 2 years ago mate? When we got 4th? (and knew we'd be in the CL for sure!!) proper mental celebrations....I fell over 3 rows of seats!!

Moments like that is what we all live for......on a human level I'm happy for them, but it tastes like brick in my mouth!
Pure ecstasy isn't it, for the next 5 minutes after that I was trying to get my breath back!

All we need is the new stadium and we'll be able to generate more income than all teams but United in the League.
Uefa will stop any new owners coming in investing in players. City and Chelsea will have to find new revenue streams to fund their squads.
The reality is Arsenal, United and us are set to prosper under the new rules.

The new stadium?

Arsenal had a shiny new big stadium about 5/6 years ago. Just how much money has it generated for new top players for them? The Goons have been moaning for years now about lack of investment in new players. They have got by, by getting the 'bedrock' right; they have a world class manager. Finished above us. Again.

With new stadia come big new mortgages.

flimflam.......Utd's debt was loaded onto them by the Glaziers in order to buy them!! They had ZERO DEBT before that.

In fact the make an operating PROFIT of close to ?ú100 million a year.

They are the one club who have done it sustainably.

This - debt came from their owners, NOT from the club

Down to around 300m now anyway

Chelsea were BANKRUPT when uncle Roman came in...they were a week away from insolvency

Yep. They were a week away from going into administration. Then a bloke came along (after seeing Mr Levy at WHL, Spurs being his first choice. Mr Levy wanted a lot of money for Spurs, and it fell through) and said he was going to plough a brickload of money into the club, and turn them round and into winners. He did. They did. They have won things. We have not.

This - debt came from their owners, NOT from the club

Down to around 300m now anyway

On the right lines I think.

MUFC pre-Glaziers time, a la Martin Edwards etc, were the richest club in the world, with the biggest fanbase, IIRC. Biggest on merchandising etc too.

Why do you think the Glaziers took over? A bunch of septics buy an English football club....and the richest in the world; now why would they do that? And how did they buy them? With their own money???? Nope.

The Glaziers did x2 things when they took over.

1. They delisted MUFC from the stock exchange, so were no longer a plc. So no longer answerable to shareholders, and having to pay shareholders dividends.

2. They bought MUFC by massively putting them in debt, not by buying with their own money. Servicing the debt interest has been crippling to SAF, and the main reason why he cannot buy lots of expensive big name players, like he used to, i.e. Rooney and Ferdinand.

It is this latter issue that many diehard MUFC fans are protesting about, like my bro-in-law, who has been a S/T holder at OT since the 1970's. Many have moved to follow FC United instead.

Last edited:
Yep. They were a week away from going into administration. Then a bloke came along (after seeing Mr Levy at WHL, Spurs being his first choice. Mr Levy wanted a lot of money for Spurs, and it fell through) and said he was going to plough a brickload of money into the club, and turn them round and into winners. He did. They did. They have won things. We have not.
I'd rather be in our situation than Chelsea's, we deserve to be where we are, the Fascists do not.

Back