• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Saw (watched bits from the distance in the pub) and Spam + fans were fooling themselves. Rest of pub were chortling away.

In that respect they might be Spurs 15 years ago.

Or they might not.

Saw (watched bits from the distance in the pub) and Spam + fans were fooling themselves. Rest of pub were chortling away.

In that respect they might be Spurs 15 years ago.

Or they might not.

But they were better than WBA - West Hams defence is just not good enough!
WBA are horrible, Chadli was by far thier best player ?with guy upfront?

index.php

I know things are bad, but....:eek:

Spurs of 15 years ago? Christ almighty I know they are deluded for thinking of us as their "rival" but this one takes the p i s s ! We haven't been relegated in nearly 40 years (roughly around the same time they last won something) whereas they have gone down TWICE in that same period.

Lots of Hammers fans trying to take the tinkle out of me today for last night, last night being at Wembley in front of 85k watching my team in the CL, especially when they lost to FC Pigfcuker in a EL qualifier in a shambles of a stadium

Tell them we don't give a brick about them. It infuriates them that we don't see them as a rival. They've somehow manufactured a rivalry with us despite no trophies in 35 years and multiple relegations.

It's easy to laugh at their fans at times like this, but I'm not sure the same thing would happen if the wheels fell off our wagon. Most fans today are easily lead to believe they can either win something or qualify for europe and cannot except it when the promised land does not appear. People can't or wont except there are so many imponderables to a game and results cannot be guaranteed.

It's easy to laugh at their fans at times like this, but I'm not sure the same thing would happen if the wheels fell off our wagon. Most fans today are easily lead to believe they can either win something or qualify for europe and cannot except it when the promised land does not appear. People can't or wont except there are so many imponderables to a game and results cannot be guaranteed.

And let us all remember we will be moving to a new stadium in 18 months or so.
I doubt our problems will be the same but there will be some.

Spurs of 15 years ago? Christ almighty I know they are deluded for thinking of us as their "rival" but this one takes the p i s s ! We haven't been relegated in nearly 40 years (roughly around the same time they last won something) whereas they have gone down TWICE in that same period.

Think you will find they have been relegated 5 times since we last went down in 1977. They were relegated in 77/78, 88/89, 91/92, 02/03 and 10/11. Its also 36 years since they won a trophy, they have played only 6 legs of European football since 1981 - 4 legs in 1999 and 2 legs in 2006. They have won 3 FA Cups and a Cup Winners Cup as their entire roll of honour.

Nowhere near comparable in size in terms of honours, finances, fan base or anything else they might try to throw out there.

Think you will find they have been relegated 5 times since we last went down in 1977. They were relegated in 77/78, 88/89, 91/92, 02/03 and 10/11. Its also 36 years since they won a trophy, they have played only 6 legs of European football since 1981 - 4 legs in 1999 and 2 legs in 2006. They have won 3 FA Cups and a Cup Winners Cup as their entire roll of honour.

Nowhere near comparable in size in terms of honours, finances, fan base or anything else they might try to throw out there.
But, but, but.....they won the world c.....nah, I can't even type it without laughing

Back