• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

interesting point raised on recent football ramble, were west ham better last season because they still had a bit of BFS defence organisation in the their heads?

Something special to have such a poor start to the season considering all the optimism from last season and this summer. Though I thought I smelled a badly laid plan when they signed (and played) Nordtveit, such a weird signing.

Entertaining if nothing else West Ham... Always some kind of story, not quite Saudi Sportswashing Machine level - but not far off.

interesting point raised on recent football ramble, were west ham better last season because they still had a bit of BFS defence organisation in the their heads?

Could very easily be the case. Thought that was the case with Martinez at Everton having inherited the Moyes back 4/5 and he was largely lucky that they stayed injury free too.

Starting strong then fading has been a bit of a trend with Bilic before too hasn't it? Will be interesting to see if he can turn this around. West Ham to get Pulis in to save them perhaps? Would be something, from Fat Sam to Pulis...

And next Saturday they host mighty Middlesbrough .... what could possibly go wrong ?

Edited to add ... until they get another point, it would leave the 'table' for PL matches at London Stadium along these lines ....

P..W..D..L..F..A..pts..GD
1...1..0..0..3..0...3...+3 Southampton
1...1..0..0..4..2...3...+2 Watford
3...1..0..2..3..7...3...-4 Wet Spam
1...0..0..1..0..1...0...-1 Bournemouth

Last edited:
Slaven Bilic so preoccupied with West Ham toils he claims he hasn't had time to choose a name for new baby daughter.

Bull-fudging-shait.
So is Bull-Fudging your suggestion as her name? I think that's a sweet name for a little Hammerette baby, bless

Michail Antonio has insisted that his mother’s decision to not allow him to join Tottenham as a teenager has made him a better player today.

Antonio had to reject the chance to become part of Spurs’ academy due to complications in travel from his home in south west London, plus concerns about him keeping up with his schoolwork.

“When my mum didn’t let me join Tottenham, it kind of gave me a confidence that I had the ability to do it but then again, it kind of upset me massively,” the England international stated.

“I was in tears, because it was an opportunity to play for a professional team and I didn’t get to do it, but I’m here now so I can’t complain.”

Antonio has scored 14 goals and amassed five assists since joining the Hammers, and admits the decision has had a positive impact on his career.

“In hindsight it’s definitely made me better as a player. It’s made me more hungry, it’s made me want to go out, it’s made me eager and I’m never satisfied.

“I always want to push on, I always want to keep going because I feel like I’ve missed out on things in the past, so I’m going to keep going until I can’t go anymore.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/rejecting-tottenham-upset-me-massively-antonio

Refreshing to see that not everyone is purely concerned with money.

“In hindsight it’s definitely made me better as a player. It’s made me more hungry, it’s made me want to go out, it’s made me eager and I’m never satisfied.

“I always want to push on, I always want to keep going because I feel like I’ve missed out on things in the past, so I’m going to keep going until I can’t go anymore.”
Of course! You'd want to do well enough to get out of there as quickly as possible.

they won, they didn't have to play in it
bender-applause_medium.gif

Between Payet's crafty play and the cartoon antics of their fans and owners, West Ham have pinched the title of The Great Entertainers. It's hilarious. You can't look away. All we need is Bilic to grab his bass and play some heavy metal at half time.

I'd be seriously giving my head a shake if I was paying good money to watch this farce every week. Especially knowing that another month or so at the foot of the table and Payet's agent will have other clubs lined up to buy him.

Can you imagine what it must be like trying to get a deal done for a naming rights sponsor? There were some strong rumours in the summer that Mahindra was coming in. They must have shifted gears and backed well away from the crash scene.

West Ham accused of sex discrimination by ladies' team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37533926

The statement also explains the club's version of events.
"The day-to-day management of West Ham United Ladies FC was transferred to a third party some time ago and unfortunately it is an arrangement that has simply not worked,"

Third Party Ownership? Difficulties? If only there were someone they knew who could advise them...

Between Payet's crafty play and the cartoon antics of their fans and owners, West Ham have pinched the title of The Great Entertainers. It's hilarious. You can't look away. All we need is Bilic to grab his bass and play some heavy metal at half time.

I'd be seriously giving my head a shake if I was paying good money to watch this farce every week. Especially knowing that another month or so at the foot of the table and Payet's agent will have other clubs lined up to buy him.

Can you imagine what it must be like trying to get a deal done for a naming rights sponsor? There were some strong rumours in the summer that Mahindra was coming in. They must have shifted gears and backed well away from the crash scene.

i'm sure Stanley, Leatherman, Victronix et al can see some value

Back