• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Now that would be a West Ham player I would not mind us buying

Now that would be hilarious. Although I may have to go into hiding for my own safety. They would be furious beyond belief.
Will never happen of course, but just the thought of the meltdown it would cause makes it fun to imagine.

Now that would be a West Ham player I would not mind us buying
He's talented, but I don't think he'd be a good fit.

I can't see him pressing the way we do, and will probably end up being a big fish in a small (but bigger than West Ham) pond for that reason.

Can we move this entire thread to 'random'? I mean, the Bingo-Dildo-Boys don't deserve to be in 'general football' do they?

I find it amusing, but if we have to look to West Ham to make ourselves feel good, our club is fudgeed.

Very good point but we've moved up since Levy took over all those years ago. We've managed consistently (twice missing out) over the past decade to finish amongst the top 6 in the last decade. Even when we had a cack season under AVB and then under AVB & Sherwood. And despite having a much smaller wage budget than the teams we competed amongst.

It's naturally taking longer to make the final hurdle to make the jump from nearly rans to winning titles and consistently staying in the top 4 but the signs are there. It's my belief the new stadium will help us do to that.

West Ham meanwhile are trying to play catch up, believe that they are and aren't in on their own joke - that they are making a mockery of themselves whilst regressing back to a West Brom esque yo-yo side.

Back