• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I just find the club laughable, its all transparent flimflam

Lie one - We will be a huge club with more fans and better facilities, increasing revenues:

Truth - 8000 season tickets sold at £260 = an extra £2m + and no real control over the standard F&B at the ground.

Lie two - We will sign big players because the move will bring us into the major leagues, we bid for Bacca and Lacazette and leaked the news during season ticket sale period.

Truth - We have signed Tore and Zaza on loan but we will talk about them being £25m and £15m players rather than loans

Lie three - All seating will be finished for the first game

Truth - Make do with a concrete slab my old china

Lie Four - Payet is going nowhere

Truth - TBC

Does this mean they've won another World Cup?

They're trying for Micah Richards as well, but that has stalled over Villa wanting a fee. Not sure who to laugh the hardest at.

I thought we should have tried to sign him last season, then I saw him play for Villa, go to show I know nothing about football.

Apparently when West Ham win against us, they are allowed to have triangular corner flags on there pitch. Anyone know if this is true?

Sky Sports News reporter Paul Gilmour: "I interviewed Adrian on Monday at the Club's training ground and asked him about the second goal following the mix-up with James Collins. He said there was a call and they did everything right, but the communication got lost with the crowd noise."

o_O

Sky Sports News reporter Paul Gilmour: "I interviewed Adrian on Monday at the Club's training ground and asked him about the second goal following the mix-up with James Collins. He said there was a call and they did everything right, but the communication got lost with the crowd noise."

o_O

Move the crowd further back...sorted

o_O
Sound CAN travel incredible distances

o_O
Sound waves from the Olympic closing ceremony finally reached the pitch

Lots of Hammers fans trying to take the tinkle out of me today for last night, last night being at Wembley in front of 85k watching my team in the CL, especially when they lost to FC Pigfcuker in a EL qualifier in a shambles of a stadium

they were just trying to start a fight, take it as a compliment, all they do at the OS is punch each other, its the only way they communicate

on that note, i was on a train this morning near a rather loud lady explaining to someone why her husband (who i assume is a west ham fan) was so annoyed with the new stadium, some people in his block "actually want to sit down", apparently he's "never known anything like it"

Back