• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I'm quite tinkled off with that. It's a bit of a problem for the English game, but also the sheer fact that they will have just the league to think about tinkles me off further.

Not related to this thread, but couldn't find a thread to stick it in:

How the fudge did the Spammers manage to again not qualify for the EL group stages???

Not related to this thread, but couldn't find a thread to stick it in:

How the fudge did the Spammers manage to again not qualify for the EL group stages???

Moved to a more appropriate thread. Spammers in the CL? LOL.

I heard the team dedicated last nights performance to David Sullivan

Knees up David Sullivan
Knees up David Sullivan
Under the knife you must go
Ee-aye, ee-aye, ee-aye-oh

is it this?

transparent_plug_tshirt.jpg

Spoke to my mate who's a Hammers fan this morning he's devastated by last nights result. He went last night and thought the stadium was ok but the seating is too far away and as a result the atmosphere was lacking, he's sure they would have won at Upton Park (that's what he called it). He also said a lot of fans feel Payet is going hence all the "we are going to buy a top forward" guff.

Spoke to my mate who's a Hammers fan this morning he's devastated by last nights result. He went last night and thought the stadium was ok but the seating is too far away and as a result the atmosphere was lacking, he's sure they would have won at Upton Park (that's what he called it). He also said a lot of fans feel Payet is going hence all the "we are going to buy a top forward" guff.

Now that would be a West Ham player I would not mind us buying

Back