• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53051096

Swift justice, jailed already.
By why the flying fudge is it relevant, or helpful, to mention that he’s a Tottenham fan?

A man has admitted urinating at the Westminster memorial dedicated to PC Keith Palmer.

Andrew Banks, 28, of Stansted, Essex, was photographed during Saturday's right-wing protests in London.

He was sentenced to 14 days in custody, after pleading guilty to outraging public decency at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

PC Palmer, 48, was stabbed while on duty during the Westminster terror attack on 22 March 2017.

He was one of five people murdered by Khalid Masood.

The image of Banks was widely shared on social media on Saturday as violent clashes between far-right protesters and police took place in central London.

Prosecutor Michael Mallon said Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues.

He was said to have drunk 16 pints during Friday night into Saturday morning, and had not been to sleep.

Banks contacted police after being confronted by his father, the court heard.

His counsel Stuart Harris said his client was "ashamed by his action", and had mental health issues.

The act was widely condemned at the time by politicians including MP Tobias Ellwood, who gave first aid to PC Palmer as he lay dying in the grounds of Parliament.

Probably due to the embarrassment this full-kit-clown shoe caused our club last week, when he was photographed amongst the EDL crowd in Hoddesdon telling BLM protestors to “go back to Africa”

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...ves-matter-protestors-hoddesdon-a4464346.html

upload_2020-6-15_15-6-44.png

That certainly wasn't the impression I took from the footage - I believe it was the flag actually attached to the monument that she was attempting to ignite.

It was. Silly bitch.

Cenotaph-1-640x480.png

unbelievable, it really is!

Disgusting.

A few weeks back I posted about an interview I did with Ice-T back in 1992 in his BH home. As we went downstairs to his studio he showed me framed photos of lynchings. I was disgusted and he said I should look at the shoes; they were leather Converse from the previous year (I had a pair). The point being that it was still happening. He wanted to remind people. I wrote about this, and some people responded questioning the accuracy of what I had seen with such inane comments as "they weren't in the NYT" and "Converse has been around since 1917 so what you saw was old as Converse all look the same". Absolute tossers. I was incensed. I know this brick still happens, and here we are, two cases which have hit a news outlet. How many more don't ever...fudge it, fudge racists, and fudge anyone trying to mitigate anything like it. Read this story mate; it is bordering on unbelievable.

https://www.vvng.com/sheriffs-depar...anging-in-tree-near-victorville-city-library/

yeah, it is stupid, and I wouldn't do it, but I don't like the fetishisation of symbols

as @StephenH said, it's just a bit of cloth

stand for ideas and values, not for arbitrary trinkets
I agree with that.
Although I do think doing it to the one on the cenotaph is out of order. Bring your own, put it on Churchill and do it - that's a statement.

Also - she is wearing what looks like flammable material, she would probably set herself on fire.

yeah, it is stupid, and I wouldn't do it, but I don't like the fetishisation of symbols

as @StephenH said, it's just a bit of cloth

stand for ideas and values, not for arbitrary trinkets
Putting aside the symbolisation of a flag and what it represents to many people; it may be just a bit of cloth but it’s someone’s else’s bit of cloth.
If it’s an arbitrary trinket, it’s still someone else’s arbitrary trinket.

Put a brick through your neighbour’s window then tell him it’s just a bit of glass.

She’s a clam for trying to burn the flag especially where it was and in the circumstances and context of the day, and I hope she’s identified and has to answer for her actions.

Back