• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

Again per my other thread, a lot of these beliefs are driven from what they see and read.

If every day you are told immigrants are stealing your jobs, or you earn less because of immigrants, eventually that sows resentment.

I can't really speak, i've always been quite driven and living close/in London. that 'London bubble' I can imagine is very different for other towns up and down the country.

Goes back to education on all sides. That’s why studies show remain and Labour lost support because rather than educate the out of London forgotten they used terms that made them feel worse like Little Englanders or their was one term the left coined that escapes me but equal to Clinton’s term deplorables. You don’t gain support by going on the attack like the left did at times, that’s when the so called tolerable show an I tolerable side and patience.

And I’m not talking about the right wing voters I’m talking about those that obviously felt forgotten in pockets of the country. You sit, listen, engage, the tactic of belittle and mock doesn’t work.

Played into the clam Farrage hand as his best act was to stand on every street corner and listen till people unloaded their worries with his fake front, but it worked. Then he repeated it back and bingo, simple politics.

Then the cherry is getting Rich celebs that live in LA to come on tele and preach at why people are wrong...

Again per my other thread, a lot of these beliefs are driven from what they see and read.

If every day you are told immigrants are stealing your jobs, or you earn less because of immigrants, eventually that sows resentment.

I can't really speak, i've always been quite driven and living close/in London. that 'London bubble' I can imagine is very different for other towns up and down the country.

The biggest problem for the majority of us is a closed mind with the focus being ’me’

I can only speak for parts of the country that matter and they're the same as London.

Edit: Managed to wipe all the time I spent working in Birmingham from my mind (understandably) but it's the same there too.

The biggest problem for the majority of us is a closed mind with the focus being ’me’

Or people in 2020 having the brain capacity to think about me but know it’s good PR to pretend to be about “US”

Gervais is great at cutting through that, his globes speech was spot on, don’t preach when you avail of what you preach against and today mocking the “I’m sorry” PR push or was it “my fault” or whatever the newest craze is.

No doubt people care, there are many that do, they are usually the ones you don’t hear of.

Joshua cared because it’s good profile, he didn’t care enough to not fight in a country that in 2020 actively oppresses gay people and women. Would look good on his linked in though

Well it is a cast iron fact that i experienced for myself that construction wages dropped like a stone after 2003 when they all came in and thats the truth.

Other areas like food production the east europeans have been critical to the growth of those companies which the benefit scum from the uk would not do.

Or people in 2020 having the brain capacity to think about me but know it’s good PR to pretend to be about “US”

Gervais is great at cutting through that, his globes speech was spot on, don’t preach when you avail of what you preach against and today mocking the “I’m sorry” PR push or was it “my fault” or whatever the newest craze is.

No doubt people care, there are many that do, they are usually the ones you don’t hear of.

Joshua cared because it’s good profile, he didn’t care enough to not fight in a country that in 2020 actively oppresses gay people and women. Would look good on his linked in though

Very good points on Joshua. Forgot he went to Saudi. Haha what a piece of brick to be so two faced against women and gay people.

Very good points on Joshua. Forgot he went to Saudi. Haha what a piece of brick to be so two faced against women and gay people.

It’s just for me an example of how much do people really care. I don’t agree with a few people on here but they are right when they say people care about “me” more than us and that is an example and an example of what @thfcsteff said yesterday, we could all do more.

Reggie Yates on the BBC now is very enlightening.

More than 300 African-Americans shot and killed by police in 2015 – nearly 9% of them in Chicago, the US’s third city and the adopted hometown of President Obama. Fifty-four this May, 252 so far this year. Added to that, more than 2,500 black-on-black shootings last year, more than 350 of them fatal.

I’ve watched this and Reggie is trying to unravel the truths and couldn’t like we can on here and he couldn’t get to the route of it.

That’s how insane the problem is there. Wowzers

Last edited:
Reggie Yates on the BBC now is very enlightening.

More than 300 African-Americans shot and killed by police in 2015 – nearly 9% of them in Chicago, the US’s third city and the adopted hometown of President Obama. Fifty-four this May, 252 so far this year. Added to that, more than 2,500 black-on-black shootings last year, more than 350 of them fatal.

I’ve watched this and Reggie is trying to unravel the truths and couldn’t like we can on here and he couldn’t get to the route of it.

That’s how insane the problem is there. Wowzers

The black-on-black crime (a favorite of my dear friend Wizzy-Wizz-Wizz) is being raised as part of the BLM debate. It's funny really. There will always be a degree of crime amidst races, most of us understand that a clown shoe is a clown shoe regardless of race and so on...but what makes the raising of this subject particularly egregious and amusing is that most who raise it (and I don't mean you mate, you're discussing and that is clear) have no real care whatsoever about WHY the numbers of black-on-black crime in the US are high. It is all about prejudice and poverty. Property lines and taxes for services. Who gets what. Who's always got "what" and who's not. If society really gave a deep brick, they'd address the issue of ghettoization and poverty, but they do not.

My greatest fear for America is that is continues it's descent to a fully fear-motivated economy, like South Africa is. Johannesberg is insane. You cannot walk down a street in a 'good" neighborhood without electric fences on all house walls and private security everywhere. Many houses have panic rooms like we'd have a laundry room. It is absolutely a city which operates first and foremost on the basis that evil is around every single corner and you must be tooled up and protected. Whilst I would not entirely disagree that Jo'berg is dangerous in places, I don't see a whole lot being done to unify and support community initiatives, etc. BTW, if someone can speak to to this with more knowledge than me I'd love to hear, it is a city which fascinated me for decades and I was intrigued to finally get there...anyway, my pot being that I fear the US is steamrolling down that path.

The black-on-black crime (a favorite of my dear friend Wizzy-Wizz-Wizz) is being raised as part of the BLM debate. It's funny really. There will always be a degree of crime amidst races, most of us understand that a clown shoe is a clown shoe regardless of race and so on...but what makes the raising of this subject particularly egregious and amusing is that most who raise it (and I don't mean you mate, you're discussing and that is clear) have no real care whatsoever about WHY the numbers of black-on-black crime in the US are high. It is all about prejudice and poverty. Property lines and taxes for services. Who gets what. Who's always got "what" and who's not. If society really gave a deep brick, they'd address the issue of ghettoization and poverty, but they do not.

My greatest fear for America is that is continues it's descent to a fully fear-motivated economy, like South Africa is. Johannesberg is insane. You cannot walk down a street in a 'good" neighborhood without electric fences on all house walls and private security everywhere. Many houses have panic rooms like we'd have a laundry room. It is absolutely a city which operates first and foremost on the basis that evil is around every single corner and you must be tooled up and protected. Whilst I would not entirely disagree that Jo'berg is dangerous in places, I don't see a whole lot being done to unify and support community initiatives, etc. BTW, if someone can speak to to this with more knowledge than me I'd love to hear, it is a city which fascinated me for decades and I was intrigued to finally get there...anyway, my pot being that I fear the US is steamrolling down that path.

Yeh look it’s a discussion and it’s clear the crime comes as part of years of poverty and systematic problems in the US.

I’ll see if I can dig out a link or some text to Akala discussing the notion of ‘black on black’ crime in relation to crimes committed by other races towards each other, he talks specifically about the UK too. It’s enlightening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53051096

Swift justice, jailed already.
By why the flying fudge is it relevant, or helpful, to mention that he’s a Tottenham fan?

A man has admitted urinating at the Westminster memorial dedicated to PC Keith Palmer.

Andrew Banks, 28, of Stansted, Essex, was photographed during Saturday's right-wing protests in London.

He was sentenced to 14 days in custody, after pleading guilty to outraging public decency at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

PC Palmer, 48, was stabbed while on duty during the Westminster terror attack on 22 March 2017.

He was one of five people murdered by Khalid Masood.

The image of Banks was widely shared on social media on Saturday as violent clashes between far-right protesters and police took place in central London.

Prosecutor Michael Mallon said Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues.

He was said to have drunk 16 pints during Friday night into Saturday morning, and had not been to sleep.

Banks contacted police after being confronted by his father, the court heard.

His counsel Stuart Harris said his client was "ashamed by his action", and had mental health issues.

The act was widely condemned at the time by politicians including MP Tobias Ellwood, who gave first aid to PC Palmer as he lay dying in the grounds of Parliament.

By why the flying fudge is it relevant, or helpful, to mention that he’s a Tottenham fan?

A man has admitted urinating at the Westminster memorial dedicated to PC Keith Palmer.

Andrew Banks, 28, of Stansted, Essex, was photographed during Saturday's right-wing protests in London.

He was sentenced to 14 days in custody, after pleading guilty to outraging public decency at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

PC Palmer, 48, was stabbed while on duty during the Westminster terror attack on 22 March 2017.

The image of Banks was widely shared on social media on Saturday as violent clashes between far-right protesters and police took place in central London.

Prosecutor Michael Mallon said Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues.

He was said to have drunk 16 pints during Friday night into Saturday morning, and had not been to sleep.

His counsel Stuart Harris said his client was "ashamed by his action", and had mental health issues.

The act was widely condemned at the time by politicians including MP Tobias Ellwood, who gave first aid to PC Palmer as he lay dying in the grounds of Parliament.

@wiziwig hasn't posted recently.

I hope a similar fate awaits the woman caught on camera attempting to set fire to the Union flag on the cenotaph.

Back