• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

I’ve shared this story many a time but I went to watch England in Europe a few years ago and was stopped and profiled 3 times, had to produce my passport as all white English men are hooligans apparently. Happens to everyone
And do you find it acceptable that you were profiled as a hooligan?

Ok, to develop it further, we don’t live in a segregated world anymore, we never really did, we are one species on one planet, all of the issues we have to deal with, politically and environmentally, we have to do so globally.

To an extent but my mate who is a very decent member of the Met who recently has put his own life and family at risk for justice in Northern Island And his colleagues who are world class police deserve judgement on a different plain than lumping them all in for the perceived global good.

I would argue that by causally lumping all issues in together does nothing but maintain the divide and is far from helpful.

It wasn’t helpful but I realise that there are so if it helped the police get to the root of the major cause I accepted it as par for the course.
Fair enough.
If you are stopped in the street tomorrow walking to Tesco for no reason other than a police officer doesn't like the look of you - how do you feel about that?

Fair enough.
If you are stopped in the street tomorrow walking to Tesco for no reason other than a police officer doesn't like the look of you - how do you feel about that?

I’ve been stopped in Croydon before and managed to have a pretty open and frank call with the copper. I don’t pretend to understand what its like to be stopped multiple times as a black man but it is more targeted than just stopping all black people, there is a level of intelligence and also it yields HUGE and I mean HUGE results so it identifies a number of issues.

Part of the issue is societies lack of responsibility to the issue, the “knife and gun crime is a product of white England” only goes so far with me, not wanting to admit there is an issue and work on it, constantly blaming the police or the government for everything is slightly lazy and a small part of the issue.

Last edited:
I’ve been stopped in Croydon before and managed to have a pretty open and frank call with the copper. I don’t pretend to understand what its like to be stopped multiple times as a black man but it is more targeted than just stopping all black people, there is a level of intelligence and also it yields HUGE and I mean HUGE results so it identifies a number of issues.
The latter is criminal profiling, nothing wrong with that.
It wasn't, however, the question.

Surely that was the issue too?

The US wade in willy nilly and it causes this all? Yet we want our force to act the same? Despite our force being clumped in together with the US they again show the difference.

Sign of class for me and has proven a huge point
The answer is somewhere in the middle of the two approaches.

Our police are significantly better in how they treat the innocent and those around the protesters. They were far too soft on those who attacked them last weekend and today.

The answer is somewhere in the middle of the two approaches.

Our police are significantly better in how they treat the innocent and those around the protesters. They were far too soft on those who attacked them last weekend and today.

Yeh I agree about how better they are, in terms of force I would like to see them bash a few of the far right skulls in place of final score on BBC

Yeh I agree about how better they are, in terms of force I would like to see them bash a few of the far right skulls in place of final score on BBC
We're all missing sport at the minute. The police should have had both sets of clams protest around the statues and televised the results.

Just got in and seen the videos of the far right lot. Utter tacos, i at least think the black lives matter have a point even if i think they have gone to far with the churchill thing.

The far right though, jeez what an ugly bunch. At least some of these far left ones are attractive. Nearly all the righties i saw had the fcuking tattoos which i just cant stand, crap but expensive clothes and pasty skin like it was their first time outside and their diets consist of microwaved cornish pasties.

Also the amount wearing necklaces. Yeah very fcuking tough.

Back