• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Simply a poor excuse. Injuries are no different to any other season. Last season we had Ryan Nelson and Saha playing due to injuries, vdv was always missing games. There will never be a time when we have everyone fit. The year Luka and Lennon were out long term also had other injuries.

I would have thought Adebayor would be the biggest loss in terms of reducing team performance, but some of our worst results have been on the occasion when he was on the bench. Not that I'm convinced he would have started all games anyway when you see AVB selecting Defoe up front on his own.

In quite a few positions its a close call as to who is better anyway. Parker is out but I'm not convinced he would play. BAE is out but Vert has done a fine job at LB.

I think AVB likes Gallas so I don't know who the first choice back 4 would be.

Either way, performances with the team we put out should not be this poor. Poor results but good performance means you can't really blame the manager, we are doing ok points wise but fans are hating what the current manager is doing.

SOME...

What was this about?

1352410971691gcqpv.gif

It also looked like he rejected a high five from another one of his assistants, was also funny :lol:

he has to get to grips with how the team passes and retains the ball....today was shocking

Back