• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Oh, this little beauty is on the pull.

C21JndUUcAAR-mV.jpg

wtf o_O

What if it said "my legs are open for Trump" or "Trump, you can grab me by whatever you like, i want your babies"?

And just to give the argument balance I also think Trump is a sexist pig, and I understand why American women have mobilsed against him in protest, they have a vested interest, its their country.

But I don't get the thousands worldwide because even as a sexist pig his actual crimes against women pale to a host of other people and places in the world.

Is the world just a band of bandwagon jumpers
?

Good point, half of those ( at least) who marched around the world probably did not have a clue what they were marching for.

Maybe they want Trump to grab them by their pussies?

I think it's more likely more of them would want him assassinated ... Madonna spoke at the march and got one of the loudest cheers of the day, when she said, "I want to blow up the White House."

It's heart warming to read the numerous posts on here, condemning the Anti-Trump violence and destruction of private and public property.

I am all for people being anti Trump, I am neither for or against the bloke, I just think there is huge hypocrisy and inconsistency in peoples views, attitudes and media.

Trump is provocative with his language at worst, he filled the gaps left by Obama who spent the last two years making videos to go viral than address the issues for the poorest %'s of the country, he may have used a simple kind of politics but thats all he needed once Hillary drew her own battle line against the masses with he deplorable comments.

If people are truly against Trump who people class as a joke politician surely their hate and anger should be against those that failed to defeat him??

I am all for people being anti Trump, I am neither for or against the bloke, I just think there is huge hypocrisy and inconsistency in peoples views, attitudes and media.

Trump is provocative with his language at worst, he filled the gaps left by Obama who spent the last two years making videos to go viral than address the issues for the poorest %'s of the country, he may have used a simple kind of politics but thats all he needed once Hillary drew her own battle line against the masses with he deplorable comments.

If people are truly against Trump who people class as a joke politician surely their hate and anger should be against those that failed to defeat him??

But life were beautiful and fair prior to November the 8th.... They're now under Nazi oppression.

Sarcasm noted and put to one side - the man is though taking the tinkle out of all those poor soles who fell for his BS.

He probably is, but, he's been POTUS for one weekend! ...Obama and those other globalist slimeballs the Bushes and the Clintons had been scamming the people for the past twenty-five years.

What the fudge are you talking about? He's going to make America great again

Like all politicians before him he will make America great for some and not others, just might turn out he does it for the poorer classes.

I imagine America was perfectly great for some under Obama, just not all.

Just how life is, its exactly why Brexit came to fruition

It's why I hate labels.

I'm neither and quite where that puts me who knows.

Perhaps it's about excesses, the pendulum swinging to far either way.

At the moment, I see the media and education indoctrination to be anti nation, open border, left-wing cultural marxist. I feel there's been and still is, a constant sniping away at people's patriotism, by the association to all the negatives of nationalism.

Back