• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Quick fact check (same same but different) :
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/barac...-trump-jimmy-carter-iran-iranian-immigration/

put a break on refugees

"While Obama did halt the refugee program, it did not impact green card holders, or anyone with a visa. It also did not affect refugees who had already gone through the vetting process. Trump’s travel ban barred entry to the United States to those groups, causing a chaotic situation for travelers from the seven affected countries and leading to protests at airports across the country."

More on this here. It is just wrong to say that Obama did the same.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...milar-obama/Xm2BjvjnCZ5RgvddY1WpAO/story.html

Norwegian-Iranian Z-list celebrity Aylar Lie is outraged. Ex-glamour model (you might know her from films like Little White Chicks.. Big Black Monster dingdongs 17, Just Over Eighteen 5 and Breakin' Em In 3) turned professional poker player, she might not be able to travel to Vegas to play in tournaments.

Norwegian-Iranian Z-list celebrity Aylar Lie is outraged. Ex-glamour model (you might know her from films like Little White Chicks.. Big Black Monster ding dongs 17, Just Over Eighteen 5 and Breakin' Em In 3) turned professional poker player, she might not be able to travel to Vegas to play in tournaments.

I thought she was married to that awful DJ, the fella who had a couple of hits then disappeared.

Norwegian-Iranian Z-list celebrity Aylar Lie is outraged. Ex-glamour model (you might know her from films like Little White Chicks.. Big Black Monster ding dongs 17, Just Over Eighteen 5 and Breakin' Em In 3) turned professional poker player, she might not be able to travel to Vegas to play in tournaments.
Good going, are you Trump's prodigal son?

First of all, as far as celebrity goes in Norway, she's A-list. Second, she's not outraged, she's an intelligent and well spoken person who gave a balanced interview on how this rule affects her. She's raised in Norway, an atheist and professional poker player with a Norwegian passport which happen to include a mention on how she was born in Iran.

She also said that this does not mean the end of the world for her, then changed the focus to others in similar situations where this ban would prevent them from being with their loved ones.

I've seen mention of this from a couple of sources in the last half an hour

America is going backwards, I fully support same sex couples right to adopt, they go through the same checks as different sex couples. I am not liking how America is going.

In this country I do not feel that NHS money should be spent on IVF or sex changes operations or cosmetic procedures, I feel that is an old fashioned view rather then a bigoted one. I feel NHS money should be for serious medical conditions, I have always thought this.

All depends how you judge it. I can't help think people are changing the reporting landscape for Trump, for example many presidents have made wrong decisions full stop was that winging it? If a past president made a decision and then adapted it to make an improvement I am sure people would be saying "Wow what a man"

I guarantee that most major policies made by past presidents were not even known let alone discussed by 90% of people and all of a sudden ever policy is highlighted and everyone's an expert. Its the worlds biggest overreaction if you ask me.

61m racists, everyones a racist if they don't slaughter someone for what? A 90 day travel ban? Jesus

And this, my friends, is how it starts...Grays_1890...do you know who Steve Bannon is and what he has been doing? Do you know what he did during the last year of Trump's campaign? Pence is one thing, Bannon is a whole different ball of wax. I encourage you to read a bit about him. Perhaps then 'the worlds biggest overreaction' might seem a little less 'silly' to you.

Well:

I don't see reinforcing what is already an active border with a wall as crossing the line. I actually agree with the idea that Mexicans can be given right to America if they apply for a visa and pay in towards the US tax system, pretty much in the same way I had to when I went to Canada to work.

Secondly, I see putting a ban on certain nations coming into America as crossing the line. I chose to mention Obama not to compare the two but I had no problem with Obama doing it so why would that change now? He is president of the USA and he has always maintained America is his priority and why should it not be? The counter arguments of where the threat has come from previously only holds a certain level for me, because past threats have no bearing on the future and we have seen in reality a threat from Syria, not only to America but to the world as a whole. If you poll the US and ask the people their main concerns safety and the perceived threat of safety is high on their agenda, in fact as I have said before he got in on the strength of those fears.

Ultimately 61m Americans voted for Trump, as far as I see he is a void of great PR skills but he actually has not as president done anything wrong of note yet. So I am not going to sit here and slaughter someone on just words and no political history or facts.

Facts are you can judge every president good or bad on their impact because they have come before, but without a crystal ball its impossible to judge Trumps presidency after 2 weeks and I respect everyone on here to be educated enough to realise that.

To answer your question, I will judge Trump the same way I do anyone in life, until they do anything wrong I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Look, I will spare us all the agony of picking your post apart line by line (which could be done BTW) and will instead speed to the end. Do you think firing your Attorney General because she disagreed with you is right? Do you think gutting the State Dept so as no-one is in it to do anything about these orders flying around is good? Do you think that promoting Bannon, a man with no experience, into such a high seat of power with the NSA is right? Even you would have to conclude that at least two of those things are deplorable and wrong.

Back