• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

I don't think he should be sold because of this. The club have said it will be handled internally, so he'll be fined whatever the permitted penalty is and possibly relegated to the bench for a game or two.
But given what Ange has been saying about it being important to have players of the right 'character' Bissouma may have a lot of work to do to get back into Ange's good books.

Would still be a massive red flag if any player in their late 20s were looking for a high like this.

Makes me wonder what he is doing that we have not known about.

He keeps bad company, I heard all the stories when he was a Brighton player. Which resulted in him being in a bad crowd and the wrongly being accused of rape. Charges later dropped due to insignificant evidence.

Oh behave. His uncle touched up a girl in a night club they got arrested. He didn’t do anything let alone rape anyone.

Now that is an overreaction
Has contributed little on the field going back a season or more; should be acting as a role model to our younger players; Ange places huge emphasis on character. Get rid. The bloke is 28, not some ‘kid’. If he hasn’t grown up by now he ain’t going to.
Bissouma will get a lot more negativity for this as a lot of fans wouldn’t mind seeing him sold. If it was a VDV or Romero no one would be calling for them to be sold. They may call them idiots and ask for them to be fined etc but these same people would not be wanting them sold imo.
The reason why VDV and Romero might be viewed differently (as was Hugo) is because we know that they play to a high level and can make a consistent and professional contribution to the team. The same isn’t true of Bissouma. Hard now not to think that his mediocre on-field performances aren’t at least partly as a result of a lack of professionalism off-field.

If he were a kiddie fiddler then sure he should be kicked out of our club, but not for this.

This .. stupid behavior .. fine, sit out a couple of matches likely (probably gives Gray and/or Bentancur more of a chance).

Unless his response is stupid, it will be handled internally

Hope the Club make an example out of this! Put him out of the team for a month or two.. we dont want fcking partyboys, they are getting payed alot of money for working as hard as they can and being pros. If you are a pro you dont do things like this! This is why Bissouma has droped in form. Fck this tinkles me off… I would sell him today! We have alot of young players at the Club and if Spurs dont do anything about this then we will soon have more cases with party, «rape» and drugs.. I say sell him or relieve him, today! Dont whant this brick at our Club
Get him out. He can't play the no 6 role anyway.

Time to get shot. Has failed to deliver consistently and clearly doesn’t take his professional obligations seriously. Given that he posted this on social media, he’s obviously f ucking stupid too.
That's what Conte insinuated wasn't it.
I think it's why Ange went for Solanke instead of Toney , don't need any party boys or disruptive influences.
It's why Ange made Son captain.

But this is why Kane is one of the best players in the world and Bissouma is talented but flakey - the difference in attitude. Not in a million years would Kane do this, and this sort of thing is why Bissouma is disposable and never at that top level whereas Kane is Kane.....
Very obvious but you know the point I'm making

I don't think he should be sold because of this. The club have said it will be handled internally, so he'll be fined whatever the permitted penalty is and possibly relegated to the bench for a game or two.
But given what Ange has been saying about it being important to have players of the right 'character' Bissouma may have a lot of work to do to get back into Ange's good books.

Would agree with this, but I would sell him because imo he so often flatters to decieve as a player. He has ability but you never know what performance on the pitch you are going to get from him. Was the same at Brighton as well, he is 28 now and i can not see him ever changing as a player.

We forget how young footballers are. More vital is if he can apply himself effectively on the pitch - which is the real concern.
He’s 28 - not 18! I had a pregnant wife, a mortgage and was leading a department at that age. He’s being paid millions per year to behave like a grown up professional athlete - not to f uck around with laughing gas like a particularly immature teenager.

He also hasn’t consistently delivered on the pitch for a long time.

He’s 28 - not 18! I had a pregnant wife, a mortgage and was leading a department at that age. He’s being paid millions per year to behave like a grown up professional athlete - not to f uck around with laughing gas like a particularly immature teenager.

He also hasn’t consistently delivered on the pitch for a long time.

No offence but 8 out of 9 cats would probably choose his life over yours.

Back