• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Round of 16 - Fixtures in 1st Post

i've loved watching the s.american teams too. a bit of a shame that theyve all been drawn against each other

The contact marquez makes with robben impedes robben's natural run, therefore it is a penalty. However, robben has exagerrated the contact, hence should be booked.

the reality of football is that, referee's will never give that as a penalty unless robben goes down. therefore you have to accept that robben will dive to win a penalty which he justly deserves. both marquez and robben are "cheats" in this incident. so what? every player is a cheat in one way or another

I suppose it is akin to a cricket team having to make an appeal to the umpire in order to get an LBW decision. Perhaps some amendment needs to be made to the rules some day in order to counter this rather farcical situation that a footballer effectively has to simulate a dive in order to be awarded a free-kick / penalty.

At least Robben has apologised for diving in the first half of the game, if only the referee had booked him at the time then I doubt Robben would have risked a 2nd yellow by going down so easily at the end.

[tweet]483328648439541760[/tweet]

Mexico, Costa Rica and USA have all participated in the Copa America several times.

Japan as well, iirc

due to the number of countries that form South America they have an invitational nation each tournament to make up the numbers

So long as they can summon up 3 goals between them I don't care who wins. Fail to do that and they can both **** right off, losing me my Russian 7 quid.

My boys have been the surprise package of this world cup and I fancy them to get past Greece

You got money on Greece? brave move mate

I got Serbia in my sweep stake in the pub which has been about as good as the bets I have done on the world cup myself.

If cav does not win the first stage of the Tour De France then I am going on a massive meltdown just warning you;)

You got money on Greece? brave move mate

I got Serbia in my sweep stake in the pub which has been about as good as the bets I have done on the world cup myself.

If cav does not win the first stage of the Tour De France then I am going on a massive meltdown just warning you;)

3rd stage should suit him as well

Back