• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

Emirates Marketing Project won the title last season with a midfield duo of usually Toure and Barry, or Toure and DeJong.

And i'm feed up about AVB's system that he used in the Portuguese league for a season. He hasn't used a creative midfielder at either of his last 2 clubs.[/QUOTE]

He hasn't had one to use unless you count Carroll or McEachran, and he tried desperately hard twice to get one (Modric and Moutinho). I promise you that AVB wants a creative midfield player, there's no doubt. It's vital for his system.

Second, we aren't City so I don't know what they have to do with it, but Toure is a very creative player as are Silva, Nasri, and to an extent Tevez and Aguero. The movement of those strikers though makes it far easier for the players behind them as well.

Toure is basically Dembele with more of a brain (i.e. he knows exactly when to keep on running and have a shot or when to pass it and to whom). Dembele has the power and technique that Toure has, but he is frustratingly "head-down" at times. Toure is very creative, everytime I see him he invariably runs the entire game.

Toure is basically Dembele with more of a brain (i.e. he knows exactly when to keep on running and have a shot or when to pass it and to whom). Dembele has the power and technique that Toure has, but he is frustratingly "head-down" at times. Toure is very creative, everytime I see him he invariably runs the entire game.

He also appears to have twice the body mass hence his immense strength on and off the ball

He also appears to have twice the body mass hence his immense strength on and off the ball

Yeah basically Toure is the ultimate all-round midfield player. He is an absolute beast, with skill and brains. Best player in the league IMO.

Yeah basically Toure is the ultimate all-round midfield player. He is an absolute beast, with skill and brains. Best player in the league IMO.

He had actually been a bit brick this season until a few weeks ago. City fans had been slagging him off for consistently lethargic and disinterested performances.

But, annoyingly, he now appears to be back to his best.

While I was procrastinating this afternoon I spotted a badly researched article that Madrid will bid 60mil for Bale and will get the money by offloading Kaka, Coentrao and Higuain. 3-for-1 swap anybody?

Disclaimer - before the naysayers jump on this it is just a hypothetical question.

While I was procrastinating this afternoon I spotted a badly researched article that Madrid will bid 60mil for Bale and will get the money by offloading Kaka, Coentrao and Higuain. 3-for-1 swap anybody?

Disclaimer - before the naysayers jump on this it is just a hypothetical question.

No

By the way where would you play Kaka considering we already have three other players excluding Bale whose preferred position is just behind the main striker?

We would be insane not to accept this

If Madrid sold those three separately, would their combined fees be as much as we'd get for Bale? I don't think so, personally.

So would you exchange him for Bale then?

Not only would I not exchange him for Bale I would not even exchange him for Sandro due to his immense potential. But I agree Yaya is a beast of a player. Reminds me of Essien about 5 years ago, unfortunately he got bested by several injuries

Back