• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

I've always liked Sessegnon of Sunderland - one of the fastest players in the league, tricky, good feet and a decent shot and pass. Can play as a winger, attacking midfielder and has even played as a lone-striker before for Sunderland.

Think he shines in a rubbish team, but could really do well for us and cover all 3 front positions. I think we could do a lot worse than get in Sessegnon and Remy at the end of the season. With them two and Townsend coming back, we'd really be motoring going forward.

He's been poor for most of the season. Sunderland's reliance on him is one of the main reasons they are were they are right now.

Story going round that PSV are looking re-sign Gomes. He still has another year on his contract here believe it or not.
Levy might even get some money from them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...m-open-talks-deal-Hamburgs-Son-Heung-Min.html

Tottenham have opened talks over a deal for Hamburg's in-demand striker Son Heung-Min.
The Germans are keen for the South Korean to stay but are in need of funds to help strengthen their squad.
The 21-year-old has also attracted interest from Liverpool and is out of contract next summer.

Son is valued at around £10million by his club, with his versatility proving a major asset in Germany. Tall and strong, his physical presence means he can play anywhere across the forward line and is a danger from set-pieces.
Speaking in February, the player's agent pointed to an almighty trasnfer tussle come the summer.
‘A transfer in the next summer? He has signed a new contract with Hamburg SV extending it for one year, but there have been many offers for him as from Manchester United and Chelsea,' Thies Bliemeister said.
‘Inter Milan’s scouts saw a couple of his matches, but so far I have not had any contact with the Italian club’s officials.
Meanwhile, Swansea want Spurs winger Andros Townsend, who has impressed Swans boss Michael Laudrup while on loan at QPR.

Not to sure what to make of that. Kinda sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest. And the Daily Mail cant spell "transfer".

Another massive market we need to explore - wouldn't be surprised in the slightest

Looks a decent player to replace Dempsey as 3rd choice

Fellaini's not the player we need imo, we need a creative midfielder. Fellaini definitely doesn't suit AVB's system, which is all about 4-3-3 with the midfield consisting of a defensive player (Sandro) a box to box player (Dembele), and a creative midfielder (someone like Modric/Moutinho - what we're missing).

I wouldn't mind us looking at a deal for Eriksen at Ajax for that creative slot. Moutinho is dead in the water and probably more expensive. Eriksen would also be expensive but would have a greater sell on value.

Fair enough. I'm just saying you don't necessarily need a creative central midfielder. Fellainiwould fit into our side along side Sandro nicely.

I think Fellaini would fit in nicely too but its never going to happen. I think given his experience here in the Premiership and how long he has left on his contract, he would be commanding a fee towards or past £20m.

Story going round that PSV are looking re-sign Gomes. He still has another year on his contract here believe it or not.
Levy might even get some money from them.

I thought they were trying hard to sign him a while back but the wages were always a problem?

And i'm fed up about AVB's system that he used in the Portuguese league for a season. He hasn't used a creative midfielder at either of his last 2 clubs.

We tried to sign one last summer - no reason to write off the possibility of us going for one again before next season.

Fair enough. I'm just saying you don't necessarily need a creative central midfielder. Fellainiwould fit into our side along side Sandro nicely.

If you don't have a creative player in CM you need one in front somewhere - you're proposing a central 3 of Sandro Dembele and Fellani - leaving 3 positions to cover all goals as well as the playmaking responsibilities.

Would not work.

George Graham would like it though

If you don't have a creative player in CM you need one in front somewhere - you're proposing a central 3 of Sandro Dembele and Fellani - leaving 3 positions to cover all goals as well as the playmaking responsibilities.

Would not work.

George Graham would like it though

Absolutely not. I reckon Fellaini would be an upgrage on Dembele in the middle is all.
In reality if he's going somewhere it will likely be Chelsea.

Back