• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

CL final was great but on merit we’d have been out v City a few rounds earlier, that’s just cup football, chapeau.

His greatest asset was uniting the club, but with the team he ended up having the league finishes werent miracles by any stretch, especially with the state of the league at that time.

Yeah I was gutted City didn't beat us.

Sorry don’t understand mate?

I support Spurs, I want us to win playing attacking football and dominating teams, but I'll take any win and couldn't care less for our opponents and how they deserved to win or people who always look for negatives spin on our wins, I'll acknowledge we got lucky and revel in it. I'll never buy into the negativity some fans want to wallow in. Poch was a great manager for us as he bought joy and pride to the club.

I support Spurs, I want us to win playing attacking football and dominating teams, but I'll take any win and couldn't care less for our opponents and how they deserved to win or people who always look for negatives spin on our wins, I'll acknowledge we got lucky and revel in it. I'll never buy into the negativity some fans want to wallow in. Poch was a great manager for us as he bought joy and pride to the club.

Amen to that pal....enough to concern ourselves on with supporting the club we love, let alone giving props to others all the time or feeling embarrassed about the wins.

But you'd still like to see him get sacked at chelsea?

Well yea, I agree. Let’s leave it there, somethings obviously got lost in translation.

They were the better side, created better chances, were generally unlucky in the tie. Similar to Ajax in the semi.

what did you think i meant?

I think we deserved to go through against Emirates Marketing Project. Yes the 2nd leg was crazy in the first 20 mins but the game settled down after that and I don’t recall us getting battered after Llorente scored.

Ajax should have put the tie to bed at WHL. They were comfortably better than us. 2nd leg I actually thought we’d still have a decent chance as they weren’t as fit as us and wouldn’t have been tested in the Eredivisie. We hit the woodwork before we equalised so it’s not like Moura’s goal came out of the blue. The goal was coming.

Trying not to get carried away too much, but you can’t not be happy given the start we’ve had, the number of goals we have scored and the style of play. It’s essential that a new manager gets off to a good start at a club like ours given how quickly the fans and ENIC can get restless. I still maintain top 6-8 is a realistic aim. Goes without saying we should reassess our aims as the season progresses. I’m actually really looking forward to Sheffield United at home in two weeks.

Back