• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

fudging internationals, shouldn’t be allowed during the season.

Been saying for ages they should all be at the end of the season. Surley the international managers would prefer it as the would get to work with the players for a solid period.
And fudge off that league thing.

I was a fan of the covid Champions League mini tournament also. made it much more interesting.

Yes and no, we need to worry about potential injuries but it's more training ground/prep time for Ange and his staff plus the players who don't go.

Bonus, two more weeks closer to Bentancur returning

I agree, with the caveat that players can get injured away on international duty.

Positives are that Ange gets to train the players with more time to fix anything that needs assessing

I agree, with the caveat that players can get injured away on international duty.

Positives are that Ange gets to train the players with more time to fix anything that needs assessing

Absolutely, Ange seems a heavy training ground manager, I think its a good opportunity to drill the fringe

Complete left field comment but just saw Bergwyn's been linked to Saudi and found myself thinking what would Ange have done with stevie..? I've a feeling it would have been impactfull....

Complete left field comment but just saw Bergwyn's been linked to Saudi and found myself thinking what would Ange have done with stevie..? I've a feeling it would have been impactfull....

Stevie would have been a good fit, just like Lamela would have been a much better fit for Conte than Gil. Timing sometimes doesn't work.

I am a little surprised we didn't take another look at Danjuma with Ange

Back