• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Feel better about poochetino at Chelsea... it would have killed me to see him succeed there
Poch did great in his time at us. But he is not the messiah, he is not some fudging magician that some portrayed him to be. He has done nothing out of the ordinary since he left us. He is a good coach. Like many players and coaches it is a question of being at the right club and at the right time which he was for us.

Not that I'm dismissing Poch or what he could potentially still achieve at Chelsea. But credit to Levy for not taking the easy route when so many were frothing at the mouth that he was not moving heaven and earth to sign Poch and recruiting the less favourable Ange who like Poch a few years back seems to be the right coach at the right time for this rebuild. And this isn't a reaction to our solid start to the season, I actually felt this when Ange was appointed and had read about him in more detail....

Poch did great in his time at us. But he is not the messiah, he is not some fudging magician that some portrayed him to be. He has done nothing out of the ordinary since he left us. He is a good coach. Like many players and coaches it is a question of being at the right club and at the right time which he was for us.

Not that I'm dismissing Poch or what he could potentially still achieve at Chelsea. But credit to Levy for not taking the easy route when so many were frothing at the mouth that he was not moving heaven and earth to sign Poch and recruiting the less favourable Ange who like Poch a few years back seems to be the right coach at the right time for this rebuild. And this isn't a reaction to our solid start to the season, I actually felt this when Ange was appointed and had read about him in more detail....

Slight exaggeration ... dont think anyone thought he was a messiah or magician ... most who held him in high esteem thought he deserved more time at the club and another crack at it.

Huh? He’s regularly described as performing miracles whilst at Spurs!

He did, when he joined us nobody would have thought he would take us to a Champions League final, he took us to an other level, building on the good work started before him. Things started to go downhill for various reasons and he left at the right time for both parties, I don't think it would have been right to come back here but I wish him success in the future as long as it's not in Premier League.

He did, when he joined us nobody would have thought he would take us to a Champions League final, he took us to an other level, building on the good work started before him. Things started to go downhill for various reasons and he left at the right time for both parties, I don't think it would have been right to come back here but I wish him success in the future as long as it's not in Premier League.
CL final was great but on merit we’d have been out v City a few rounds earlier, that’s just cup football, chapeau.

His greatest asset was uniting the club, but with the team he ended up having the league finishes werent miracles by any stretch, especially with the state of the league at that time.

CL final was great but on merit we’d have been out v City a few rounds earlier, that’s just cup football, chapeau.

His greatest asset was uniting the club, but with the team he ended up having the league finishes werent miracles by any stretch, especially with the state of the league at that time.

it was fudging brick, we were awful

Back