• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

I feel you, but it is what it is mate. We aren't sacking him unless we're in the bottom half, and we will pick up just enough wins to stay in and around the top six.

He's better than the rough majority of coaches in this league, and that's what we'll get out of him - better than the rough majority of sides, with the occasional humbling when he comes up against a smarter manager or a better team, of which there are maybe 7 or so in this league.

Club seems to have accepted it, so it is what it is.

We are in the bottom half.

I don’t think he is, we leave a lot of easy points on the table, Arsenal were absolute garbage today, but we still found a way to lose.

You’ve been here 15 fudging months mate, if there is a bigger picture it’s about time it showed itself.

If the opposition can have an uncontested header 5 yards out you have fudged it.

You kneejerks are, frankly, clowns. We draw this 0-0 and no one is asking for his head. I'd give him til this time next season at least til I start asking serious questions. (Barring absolute catastrophe.)

To me we're either on the cusp of destroying everyone or at our absolute limit. We can't tell atm.

And most importantly, what is the alternative?

You kneejerks are, frankly, clowns. We draw this 0-0 and no one is asking for his head. I'd give him til this time next season at least til I start asking serious questions. (Barring absolute catastrophe.)

To me we're either on the cusp of destroying everyone or at our absolute limit. We can't tell atm.

Rewatch this fixture from 12 months ago, almost to the day (51 weeks ago). We were tonnes better then.

We've barely had one decent performance since that Chelsea game.

Knee jerk?

It’s been nearly a year.

So we were doubly better a year ago then?

Have we actually had a decent performance since Saudi Sportswashing Machine last December? I cant think of any
We beat villa away 4-0, but it's hardly the point.

Who are we bringing in instead and at what point are we expecting miracles from them? Surely riding this out for another year is better than rolling the dice again.

I feel you, but it is what it is mate. We aren't sacking him unless we're in the bottom half, and we will pick up just enough wins to stay in and around the top six.

He's better than the rough majority of coaches in this league, and that's what we'll get out of him - better than the rough majority of sides, with the occasional humbling when he comes up against a smarter manager or a better team, of which there are maybe 7 or so in this league.

Club seems to have accepted it, so it is what it is.
Is he better ?

Based on resources and the players he has I don't think its true, I get your point about the gap between us and the top 4, but we still have a better squad than the majority of the league.

Ive seen the likes of Oneil changes tactics depending on the opponents and change games with subs.

Who are we bringing in instead and at what point are we expecting miracles from them? Surely riding this out for another year is better than rolling the dice again.

Miracles? This squad is better than losing 14 in 32 games

I don’t think so, because I think this is guaranteed to fail.

Someone else, maybe not, depending on who it is.

Back