• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

Far from his best game, but a beatiful strike. That's on his weaker foot and he seems in complete control, perfect balance.

Obviously a bit lucky, but get those on target and some will go in either directly or thanks to a deflection.

Reminded me of Big Tom's goal against scum couple of years ago...
Wonderful strike.

I do like the look of Chiriches, and he has a sort of crazy maverick style about him. I reckon he doesnt see himself as a defender but as a striker and I dont think he listens to whatever AVB says. I bet in his head, when he gets the ball he thinks "Right run towards goal, cruyff, flick and shoot".

I do like the look of Chiriches, and he has a sort of crazy maverick style about him. I reckon he doesnt see himself as a defender but as a striker and I dont think he listens to whatever AVB says. I bet in his head, when he gets the ball he thinks "Right run towards goal, cruyff, flick and shoot".

Yep, my kind of player.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk 4

Not only is he comfortable on the ball, but he wants it. Think he's going to be very influential for us as he gets to know the league and his team mates better. You can tell how much he really wants to succeed. Puts in 100% regardless of opposition.

Of our seven Summer 2013 signings, I really think Vlad Chiriches has been the best of the bunch.

He's taken to Premier League football like a duck to water.

Of our seven Summer 2013 signings, I really think Vlad Chiriches has been the best of the bunch.

Agreed looks the business, I said earlier but have to laugh that we got him at a quarter of the cost of David Luiz!

51iA3qsjbQL.jpg

My fear with Chiriches is that we are merely a stepping stone for him. I already see him at the end of next season, if we are not challenging for the title, going to someone like Barcelona. I intend to enjoy him while he is here

My fear with Chiriches is that we are merely a stepping stone for him. I already see him at the end of next season, if we are not challenging for the title, going to someone like Barcelona. I intend to enjoy him while he is here

I still think Barca would rather David Luiz to Chiriches, just because he plays for Chelsea and is Brazilian personally.

Right now I would agree with you, maybe in the following years it will be different Vlad is 2 years younger than Luiz, that's a factor...

Wtf? He's only just arrived ffs, at least give him a season or two of exceptional performances before selling him off elsewhere!

Well this would be the scenario for any player with world class potential who we get. If you don't want us to sign these type of players we go backwards and target the mediocre ones again. Not sure Im wanting Gary Doherty mark II just yet....

I expect that Real / Barcelona et al will take Vertonghen and Lloris off our hands before Vlad tbh.

Well this would be the scenario for any player with world class potential who we get. If you don't want us to sign these type of players we go backwards and target the mediocre ones again. Not sure Im wanting Gary Doherty mark II just yet....

Agreed. For now the best we can hope for is to sign talented players who develop into World class ones and enjoy the years that they are with us (like Carrick, Berbatov, Modric, Bale) hopeful that some day we can hold on to enough of them for long enough that we can win some major silverware and eventually become a club that World class players aspire to play for.

We're going to lose Vertonghen to Bayern Munich, that's my feeling at this moment.

Back