• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches....central defender on his way to Spurs?

I mean if we honestly said we couldn't wait one day then we obviously didn't really want him much.

Edit : i read it wrong...how long is it until the qualifying group stage games?

I mean if we honestly said we couldn't wait one day then we obviously didn't really want him much.

Edit : i read it wrong...how many daus until the qualifying group stage games?

We need to get him in now if we're selling Caulker. As it's highly likely it'd be Dawson + new guy in under two weeks against crystal palace.

Edit : i read it wrong...how long is it until the qualifying group stage games?

August 6th they play Tbilisi in the 2nd leg (they're 2 up).

Probably just a negotiating tactic. We wouldn't have sold Caulker if we didn't have a CB lined up

here is the very latest from Romania, and its not good news........the move seems to have fallen through

The source of all this following info comes from MM Stoica who is the Steaua general manager. He is currently live on tv on one of the most popular football shows.

the owner Gigi Becali, who is in jail, got very upset that Spurs demanded the player be transferred immediately. "who are Tottenham, who do they think they are. Chiriches is going nowhere" was his response

the general manager Stoica then went on to say that Chiriches will not move now, but possibly in the winter. He said the offer from Spurs was a good one, but they feel his value will grow by playing more games with Steaua in the CL, so they will be able to sell him for far more

Stoica also said that Spurs wanted to pay the 6 mill pound fee in instalments and that was completely unacceptable to Steaua who if they had sold would have wanted the 6 mill in one payment

the player has just found out about the move falling through and is disappointed, but Stoica said that he will have to live with the decision and get on playing for Steaua

so for now, it looks off.....

:lol:

Richardson and his croonies from the Guardian podcast used to bang on about him all the time. I'm pretty sure the Football Ramble also had a few funny anecdotes about him too. Sounds like the guy is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Here's good quote from one of the links Pitbull added..

On firing midfielder Rafal Grzelak in 2010 because he was bald... "Did you ever see a bald player to wear the No.10? Tell me, did you? It's impossible! There aren't any great bald football players. Tell me if I'm not right! Name just one!"

Richardson and his croonies from the Guardian podcast used to bang on about him all the time. I'm pretty sure the Football Ramble also had a few funny anecdotes about him too. Sounds like the guy is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Here's good quote from one of the links Pitbull added..

eeerm, Zidane...? :lol:

here is the very latest from Romania, and its not good news........the move seems to have fallen through

The source of all this following info comes from MM Stoica who is the Steaua general manager. He is currently live on tv on one of the most popular football shows.

the owner Gigi Becali, who is in jail, got very upset that Spurs demanded the player be transferred immediately. "who are Tottenham, who do they think they are. Chiriches is going nowhere" was his response

the general manager Stoica then went on to say that Chiriches will not move now, but possibly in the winter. He said the offer from Spurs was a good one, but they feel his value will grow by playing more games with Steaua in the CL, so they will be able to sell him for far more

Stoica also said that Spurs wanted to pay the 6 mill pound fee in instalments and that was completely unacceptable to Steaua who if they had sold would have wanted the 6 mill in one payment

the player has just found out about the move falling through and is disappointed, but Stoica said that he will have to live with the decision and get on playing for Steaua

so for now, it looks off.....

I wonder how much it costs to bribe guards in Romanian prisons. Get them to look away for five minutes while three massive bald blokes with the Romanian initials for THFC threaten to re-enact the old soap routine if he doesnt sign the release papers sharpish.

As he has played in CL qualifier mean he is cup tied for the Europa League. That means even if all our centre backs are fit, one will have to play Thursday-Sunday

As he has played in CL qualifier mean he is cup tied for the Europa League. That means even if all our centre backs are fit, one will have to play Thursday-Sunday

Why? You could play Chiriches and Verts in the league and Kaboom and Daws in the Europa

Only if they fail to qualify and end up in the Europa as far as I know. Actually, I'm not sure if these preliminary qualifying rounds even count as part of the two team rule.

Clint Hill even, if he is still at the club

edit: Not sure I've got that right.who is the defender we signed from Brighton??

Grant Hall. No idea if he's alive or dead. Probably the latter, or rotting in a Romanian jail with big Gigi.

Back