• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Henderson 1 goal in 22
Downing 0 in 23
Adam 2 in 20
Carroll 5 in 30

So that's a combined 8 league goals in 95 games for their so called "great signings".

But King Kenny IS Liverpool FC....and if they "hadnt seen such riches they could live with being poor"........:-&

So, that means Downing, Adam, Henderson, Suarez and Carrol are world class, and better than the players currently 14pts ahead of them.

bannernewsmiling2.jpg

You lot??

Read the thread, theres abou 2 people on here backing Suarez, and theyve met fierce arguments against them

Have you bothered to read the thread?

Absolute fudging gonad*s. The vast majority of people in this thread have placed the lion's share of the blame - or all of it - with Suarez. You are dreaming monsters.

Err, relax lads. I was referring to the liverpool fans when I said "you lot".

If we are to disbelieve everything that Suarez said about the events of that day and believe everything that Evra said, then you're probably right.
But why should we? Because there were holes and inconsistencies in Suarez's account?
Well, then, let's apply the same standard to Evra's account:
Initially, Evra claimed that Suarez had said "negro" to him a number of times. A day later, that had changed to Suarez calling him a "n*gger" ten times. At the hearing the story had changed again, with Suarez supposedly calling him either "negro" or "negrito" seven times. He further claimed that his confusion arose as a result of not understanding what Suarez had meant by,"porque, negro?". This despite the fact that he spoke Spanish well enough to have said, "concha de tu hermana" in the first place. He also claimed that he changed the word in his initial story because he couldn't bring himself to say it.
Now, I don't know about you, but that all seems equally as inconsistent and full of holes as Suarez's story. Yet the FA and the panel swallowed it in its entirety.

then i must have misunderstood the report or something... it was awhile ago, so i'd have to go back and check, but i thought evra initially understood it to mean n*gger, but then after the game he now believes the translation was blackie. i don't think that's the same as changing his account by any means.
i also thought that the "porque negro" comment was suarez changed his statement. it started off as being "porque tu eres negro" (because you are black), which is what
a) evra heard, and
b) commoli reported to the ref that suarez told him he said (initially),
c) what dirk kyut reported that suarez said to him (in a different conversation to commoli's, in a different language),
d) four different man utd team mates reported that evra told them straight after the game as being what suarez said (incidentally, accepted by suarez as evidence by the way),
e) but both commoli and kuyt must have "misheard" or "mistranslated" because suarez then said he actually said "porque negro" (why black?), in response to the south american comment. which is saying an entirely different thing, in an entirely different context to suit his argument.

so i'm not entirely sure how you came to your conclusions. EVERYTHING is covered in the report. except there is nothing to suggest the word negrito was ever used, by any party. like i said, i was very pleasantly surprised to see the level of detail they went into, and can see why there was no real way of liverpool ever appealing the decision.

"he changed the word in his initial story because he couldn't bring himself to say it." - could you find this bit in the report for me? i can't seem to have any recollection of that.

RE: accounts:
With those matters in mind, we turn to consider what Mr Marriner was told. Mr Dalglish
told him that Mr Suarez had said "you are black". Mr Comolli told him that Mr Suarez
said "Tues negro". As Mr Dowd told us, Mr Comolli spelt "Tues negro" and Mr Dowd
noted it down. In cross-examination on this point, Mr Comolli agreed that he told Mr
Marriner that Mr Suarez had said "Porque tu es negro". But, he denied that he dictated all
the words. He said that he just said "negro", that Mr Dowd asked Mr Comolli to spell
"negro", and he did not remember dictating the full sentence. We were surprised by Mr
Comolli's evidence that he only dictated the word "negro" in view of the contents of Mr
Marriner's report, and his and Mr Dowd's witness statements. Mr Dowd stated that he
asked Mr Comolli to spell "Tues negro" and Mr Dowd then noted it down. Those words
appear in Mr Marriner's report. Mr Marriner's and Mr Dowd's witness statements were
accepted in full by Mr Suarez. We find that Mr Comolli told Mr Marriner that Mr Suarez
had said "Porque tu es negro" to Mr Evra, and that Mr Comolli spelt "Tues negro" for Mr
Dowd, who wrote it down.
290. The difficulty this presents for Mr Suarez is that it appears to be inconsistent with the case
that he advanced before us. He told us that all that he said to Mr Evra was "Por que,
negro", and not "Porque tu es negro" or "Porque tu eres negro". If Mr Suarez had said
"Porque tu es negro", then he would not be using "negro" as a noun to address Mr Evra,
but as an adjective, meaning "Because you are black". At the end of his cross-examination,
Mr Comolli agreed that he believed he was told by Mr Suarez that the words that he had
used translated as "Why, because you are black". Of course, it is Mr Evra's case that Mr
Suarez did say to him "Porque tu eres negro" meaning "Because you are black". It is,
however, right to point out that Mr Evra contends that Mr Suarez said this to him in
response to his question "Why did you kick me", whereas Mr Suarez maintains that he
said "Por que,

RE:Evra: "His account was clear and consistent in all material respects. There is no basis for saying that he lied or was mistaken in what he heard,"
RE Suarez's account: "To describe his own behaviour in that way was unsustainable and simply incredible given that the players were engaged in an acrimonious argument. That this was put forward by Mr Su?írez was surprising and seriously undermined the reliability of his evidence on other matters,"

re the number of times said:
Mr Haughan said that when he overheard Sir Alex Ferguson complain to the referee after
the match, he heard him say that Mr Suarez had called Mr Evra a nigger "five times". If
that is true, it is probable that Mr Evra was the source for Sir Alex's figure. Mr Evra said in
his evidence to us that he had been called "negro" five times, namely (1) "Porque tu eres
negro", (2) "No hablo con los negros", and (3) "Dale negro, negro, negro". Thus, it might
appear that Mr Haughan's evidence supports Mr Evra's evidence that the word was used
five times in the goalmouth.
277. In a supplemental statement, Sir Alex said that he thought he may have told the referee
that Mr Evra had been called the word several times, but did not recall having said
specifically that it was five times and thinks it unlikely he would have done so. Mr Evra
did not mention in his evidence any specific number that he told Sir Alex at the time.
278. Nonetheless, Mr Haughan does remember Sir Alex saying five times. This is the sort of
detail that Mr Haughan might remember given the unusual circumstances in which he
overheard the complaint and the fact that Mr Haughan reported what he had heard to the
Liverpool management. In our judgment, this lent some weight to the credibility of Mr
Evra's evidence that Mr Suarez used the word five times in the goalmouth.
279. In his interview with Canal+ shortly after the game, Mr Evra said "You can even see
clearly on his lips what he told me at least ten times". It is worth bearing in mind that Mr
Evra had only told the journalist about the incident off the record, but that the journalist
nevertheless asked Mr Evra about it during the filmed interview. This is the unchallenged
evidence of Mr Guy, the journalist, supported by Mr Evra.
280. Mr Evra said that the phrase "ten times" was just a figure of speech in France. We
understood Mr Comolli to say broadly the same thing, though he thought that Mr Evra
should have been more precise when giving evidence on such a serious matter on
television.
281. We find that Mr Evra's use of the phrase "ten times" was a figure of speech and not meant
to be taken literally. In circumstances where he was angry and upset after the game, he
had only spoken to Canal+ about this topic off the record, they had nevertheless asked
him about it when filming (contrary to his request that they not do so), and he was using
what appears to be a common figure of speech in France, there is nothing in the Canal+
interview which materially undermines Mr Evra's evidence.

At the end of a storm there's a golden sky? Golden shower more like, from everyone else tinkling themselves laughing. Who goes to the time and effort of making things like that? It's like 12 year old girl drawing a picture of some boy band and scrawling "I luv yoooooooou!!!!" all over it! To think that an adult probably made that is very worrying.

If Liverpool are doing this moneyball thing, Downing and Parker are equally good. Except one's primary objective is attacking, the other defending.

Baseball and football are two very different game.

In baseball, it's always batter vs. pitcher in each play. It's not continous play and the importance of teamwork is much less. And in theory, the team with the best baseball stats will get more at bats, more at bats will turn into RBI. Which is far from true in football, possession doesn't automatically turn into goal.

That's why I have mentioned at the beginning of this season to my Liverpool mates, your club owners are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

YOU ARE BLACK

And people think that is a perfectly normal statment..?......In ANY context??........let alone a row? :ross:

I don't want Liverpool to win the carling cup, but at least if they do then they will be in the Europa League next season which will make qualifying for the CL even more difficult.

And it will make the Liverpool fans think they're on the right track. Even though they all claimed to be happy about missing out this season.

They were two faced gits about that too. When they went above us in the league and we still had to go to Anfield, I remember King Kenny and Carragher talking about how a club with Liverpool's tradition wouldn't shun any competition, they just want to finish as high as possible and get into Europe as it's another trophy they can win, the great Liverpool wouldn't treat any competition with disrespect.

As soon as we turned them over and they failed to make Europe, the exact opposite, they didn't mind missing out too much, it'll make it easier for them to concentrate on their real aim of getting back into the CL, Europa League is a bit of a distraction really.

They were two faced gits about that too. When they went above us in the league and we still had to go to Anfield, I remember King Kenny and Carragher talking about how a club with Liverpool's tradition wouldn't shun any competition, they just want to finish as high as possible and get into Europe as it's another trophy they can win, the great Liverpool wouldn't treat any competition with disrespect.

As soon as we turned them over and they failed to make Europe, the exact opposite, they didn't mind missing out too much, it'll make it easier for them to concentrate on their real aim of getting back into the CL, Europa League is a bit of a distraction really.

The fans were exactly the same. I remember the days running up to the game they were all confident they would beat us, then as soon as we beat them, they said "well we didn't wanna win the game anyway."

And it will make the Liverpool fans think they're on the right track. Even though they all claimed to be happy about missing out this season.

And they will try and convnce everyone that they really don't mind not finishing in the top 4 AGAIN!!! They will say that a trophy is progress, even though they're pretty much in the exact same league position as they were last season despite spending more than ?ú100 million in the last 12 months.

Seeing as Liverpool is in the west that Golden sky is most likely the sunset.

If it is the sunrise then it will be preceded by the crowing of ****erels.

At the end of a storm there's a golden sky? Golden shower more like, from everyone else tinkling themselves laughing. Who goes to the time and effort of making things like that? It's like 12 year old girl drawing a picture of some boy band and scrawling "I luv yoooooooou!!!!" all over it! To think that an adult probably made that is very worrying.

They've done a donation drive on RAWK to have a banner printed up and that one won.

Here are some other banners:

index.php

index.php

2lag7e8.jpg

index.php

The president of Uruguay has defended Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, insisting his compatriot "is not a racist and never will be".

Jose Mujica felt the situation surrounding the 25-year-old and his eight-match ban for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra had been over-hyped.

Speaking to Uruguayan radio station M24 the president said: "There is solidarity with Suarez. Suarez is not a racist and never will be."

In a separate interview, with weekly newspaper Busqueda, he added that the case had been "exaggerated".

"There is nothing racist," said Mujica, adding that "some do not understand" Suarez and did not study "diplomatic protocol".

Mujica added: "He's a young genius on the football field, (and) humble."

The president's support came hours after Uruguay captain Diego Lugano gave his backing to his international team-mate in the wake of more criticism for not shaking Evra's hand in last weekend's 2-1 defeat at Old Trafford.

"Keep in mind that England is a country historically colonial and racism is very delicate, but we know that has nothing to do with the relationship between Luis and the United player," he told Uruguayan television station Canal 10.

Lugano added that Suarez "has gone through a few months he did not deserve".

"All of us in football know it's a big circus. For what Luis did on Saturday, he must have balls. He followed his convictions," said the defender who plays for Paris Saint-Germain - the side linked with a summer move for Suarez.

"We live in a democracy and if you do not want to greet someone, do not greet them."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/7525711/Uruguay-president-backs-Suarez

The president of Uruguay has defended Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, insisting his compatriot "is not a racist and never will be".

Jose Mujica felt the situation surrounding the 25-year-old and his eight-match ban for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra had been over-hyped.

Speaking to Uruguayan radio station M24 the president said: "There is solidarity with Suarez. Suarez is not a racist and never will be."

In a separate interview, with weekly newspaper Busqueda, he added that the case had been "exaggerated".

"There is nothing racist," said Mujica, adding that "some do not understand" Suarez and did not study "diplomatic protocol".

Mujica added: "He's a young genius on the football field, (and) humble."

The president's support came hours after Uruguay captain Diego Lugano gave his backing to his international team-mate in the wake of more criticism for not shaking Evra's hand in last weekend's 2-1 defeat at Old Trafford.

"Keep in mind that England is a country historically colonial and racism is very delicate, but we know that has nothing to do with the relationship between Luis and the United player," he told Uruguayan television station Canal 10.

Lugano added that Suarez "has gone through a few months he did not deserve".

"All of us in football know it's a big circus. For what Luis did on Saturday, he must have balls. He followed his convictions," said the defender who plays for Paris Saint-Germain - the side linked with a summer move for Suarez.

"We live in a democracy and if you do not want to greet someone, do not greet them."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/7525711/Uruguay-president-backs-Suarez
](*,)

Back